Coach McDermott is very quiet

YoloinOhio

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that he plays things close to the vest. On the other hand I'm starving for SOME news. I feel like any of the "reports" on what the FO and coaching staff are thinking is just speculation and no actual sources. I swear TBN makes up stories just to see if that will prompt OBD to refute them.

Fwiw I follow the Chargers on social media and they post videos and interviews with Lynn all the time. I know they need it pump up their fan base and I'm NOT complaining (trust me) but it's just kind of different in comparison. It's almost like he's not real, haha. I'm sure he's just focused on everything that comes with taking over a team but where are the Tops commercials and photo ops at Sabres games?? :)

Edited by YoloinOhio

He drives a Suburban LTZ !

Is it adorned to garner as much personal attention as humanly possible?

I'm confused... are there other coaches out there talking? Believe the season is over and the grind begins. Shouldn't here a peep until mid march or later.

Somehow our last coach found plenty to say and do.

He's busy talking to his players...seems like every one we hear from says they have gotten multiple calls. I think that's probably more worthwhile than an exclusive with Mike Rodak...

How does he find time to get his picture taken at a Sabres game?

i personally always thought that the amount of media the coach was doing was stupid. It wasn't just Rex. Coaches before him as well. I am not sure what the league mandate is. Pretty sure BB only does the minimum required.