Kiko Alonso

For the right price, why not. I think he'd fit the system.

Where at WLB. In that Case there will be cheaper UFAs (that will give same production) that wont require an offersheet that gives up PICKs

Edited by MAJBobby

The only bright spot to come from those 2 Miami losses was watching Kiko get absolutely destroyed by blockers in the run game. No thanks.

His personal highlight of the season is when he stopped Kap from scoring in the 4th quarter of their game. :lol:

I'm confused. He was pretty awful in philly and mundane in Miami. Coming back to Buffalo is going to make him better somehow?

At the right price, I would take him as a situational MLB and special teamer. The problem is that he is a RFA, and will likely get more in Miami than Buffalo would be willing to offer, IMO. He started 15 games in 2016.

Great athlete, really good ball hawk and lateral speed, but I'm done with injury prone guys.

No more Kiko, Goodwin, Romo type dudes ever again on this team. No more undersized dudes, no receivers less than 6 ft 200lbs, no little burners, just good solid hard working athletes with naturally solid builds and football instincts.

Except cheerleaders and punt returners. Then skinny and well developed pecs