Shady McCoy Shows His Appreciation for the OL

I don't know, I'm not gonna hold it against the guy. I don't think that he meant anything by it, maybe he was just trying to get his teammates some public credit. I wasn't a McCoy fan in the beginning, matter of fact I was livid, I was so pissed that we traded off Kiko, especially for him but like what hondo in seattle said earlier McCoy is growing on me. Hey, I can admit when I'm wrong and McCoy truly does have mad talent and I like the way that he is starting to really embracing his teammates and I think being a Bill as well especially in light of what's been going on here since he's been here.

Bills needed a top RB more than they needed top ILBs. I hated to see him go but this was a great trade. Philly lost out by giving away Kiko to Dolphins.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert Woods deserves one.

I liked Shady as a player when we traded for him, but not as a person.

He's starting to grow on me though. The guy always give his all and seems to be a good teammate.

I only wish he would take on a leadership role and bring the others on the team together. Of course it does require talent and we lacked it on the offensive side at the WR position.

Woods deserves one???/

I know its about the blocking..blah blah blah,,,,but I rather our so called #2 be known for catching balls more than blocking!

OJ made sure JD Hill and Bobby Chandler#81 were with him when he accepted national press for rushing for 2000 yrds in a 14 game season. When you routinely break into the secondary, that's where the WR's become extremely important in Blocking.

Robert Woods deserves one.

I liked Shady as a player when we traded for him, but not as a person.

He's starting to grow on me though. The guy always give his all and seems to be a good teammate.

Mccoy has turned into a leader on the team. I never thought i would see that.

I think Shady got a bad wrap in Philly. Not that he was totally innocent in all of the crap that went down there, but still . Have to agree with Hondo, I was not a fan of this trade either. But I was wrong and not ashamed to admit it.

Agreed Kota, He has become one of the leaders on the team and its great to see. He is one of the prime talent players on the team and should be one of the leaders. But its nice to see that he actually stepped up and became one of them. In the past as a team, the top talent just didn't step up like they should have.

Wearing your phone doesn't work very well.

Smart watches are where its at, though. They've become more stylish, lately.

i used to be in the why wear a watch crew --- and now i do daily. but a classic automatic, not the smart variety.