Three Hours of Misery - Patriots Texans Playoff

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just watching now hoping Brady gets hit, and he rolls out and pretends to block somebody.....resulting in no contact whatsoever. I can't catch a break!

But according to Phil Simms, it was a great block by his hero. Even though Brady didn't touch anyone.

Wow, I think Phill Simms is officially retarded. Just said after the Chung pick. "Chung was all over that route". Really? He was in the end zone and caught a badly overthrown ball by BO. He was nowhere near the WR on that route at anytime. What a dipshit.

Doesn't help when your WR drops an easy TD. But yeah, he's been very pedestrian..... as usual

As any Notre Dame fan can tell you, Will Fuller gets open deep like few other receivers, but he drops about a third of his would be TDs.

3 picks on "over the middle" passes this game... and a couple more almost picks. romans smiling I'm sure

Glad you pointed this out, maybe it's a good thing that Taylor doesn't throw many interceptions. Don't forget both of Brady's were over the middle.

He reminds me so much of rob Johnson

He doesn't throw nearly as well as Rob Johnson

Texans had some chances to put TDs on the board and failed. The D has done their part but the O is putrid and Osweiler IS worse than TT but nowhere near as bad as Rob Johnson. At least Osweiler can escape a blitz.

He can escape a blitz, but his passing is sooooo much worse