Awful weekend of football.

PatsFanNH

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All four games sucked. But then again most NFL games this season sucked. It is a terrible product these days. Over officiated and poor quality of play. Bunch of spoiled ass millionaires who can't even be professional enough to be competent at their jobs most of the time.

game was a lot more fun before it became the all passing League.

No because every team in the AFC that played this weekend he would have dropped 40 on... only team make it interesting would been the Steelers. Lol

:nana:

. Although they took control early, I thought the crowd in Pittsburgh was very tame. Seemed like they had the enthusiasm of an average regular season game.

knew they would win and were freezing their butts off

All four games sucked. But then again most NFL games this season sucked. It is a terrible product these days. Over officiated and poor quality of play. Bunch of spoiled ass millionaires who can't even be professional enough to be competent at their jobs most of the time.

And the NFL wants to add more teams to the playoffs.

Just what we need, more awful teams in the playoffs to have more awful playoff games.

And the NFL wants to add more teams to the playoffs.

Just what we need, more awful teams in the playoffs to have more awful playoff games.

Thank you, no need to water down the playoffs just so the Billionaire Boys Club can add more to the coffers.

A capital should be used with the start of a sentence. Cheers

haha, you serious exxpress me to try that hard?

i only use question marks occasionally, when i deem someone is important. hell i just used a coma you're so special

if you haven't noticed i post like this:

laptop:

if i make mistake in spelling i generslly do not correct it unless it makes me look like an idiot for the wrong word.

i make up words which seem to suit the situation disirregardless of them being real or not.

i do not bother to hit the shift key

if i am on tablet

if autocorrect does not fix it i wont either

it gives me periods by double spacing

and capitols

I think this has to be the worst wild card weekend in YEARS.

The first two weeks of playoffs USUALLY produce some of the best games. But yeah I put on FB "lousy games"

the games nexxt week will be just as bad.

seattle and atlanta is the only one that has interest.

pittsburgh kansas city could be good... but i think kansas city is too much for pittsburgh.

new england will win unless they over sleep

packers and cowboys are teams people hate.

I think except for the Pats game they could all be good

The first two weeks of playoffs USUALLY produce some of the best games. But yeah I put on FB "lousy games"

I think except for the Pats game they could all be good

i am thinking quality of football for the game, not that it could be close in points.

no team playing next week save for New England* has good units on all 3 fronts. Atlanta comes closest. Seattle looked solid, though.

I think this has to be the worst wild card weekend in YEARS. I mean unless the Giants score late here the highest points scored by a losing team was 14 and the lowest by a winning team was 26. And not one was close in the 4 th quarter.

I have a very serious question: Has winning become so boring for you that you miss the daily excitement of being miserable and come here for your fix? I really don't know what I'd do if the Bills went 13-3 for 15 years. :thumbsup::):)

If Carr hadn't got hurt, likely Oakland would have won the division, so instead would have been KC at Houston, or could it have been Miami at Houston?

But thinking with Carr healthy Oakland didn't play this weekend.

Makes me think the difference between the good teams and everyone else is just that much higher. (Mind you the Oakland/Texans game been a lot more competitive with Carr.)

Huh? Maybe you miss read my post... especially since EVERY GAME WAS A BLOW OUT!

If Carr hadn't got hurt, likely Oakland would have won the division, so instead would have been KC at Houston, or could it have been Miami at Houston?

But thinking with Carr healthy Oakland didn't play this weekend.

Totally agree that the loss of Carr weakened the playoffs. Even if they didn't win the division they would have beaten the Texans.

Pats-Raiders for the first time since the Raiders got ripped off by the "tuck rule" would've been must see.

I think this has to be the worst wild card weekend in YEARS. I mean unless the Giants score late here the highest points scored by a losing team was 14 and the lowest by a winning team was 26. And not one was close in the 4 th quarter.

Welp, then. In the cause of closer and more exciting games for all of us, will the Pats be taking their foot off the gas next weekend to keep the game close in the 4th Qtr?

Enquiring minds want to know.

the games nexxt week will be just as bad.

seattle and atlanta is the only one that has interest.

pittsburgh kansas city could be good... but i think kansas city is too much for pittsburgh.

new england will win unless they over sleep

packers and cowboys are teams people hate.

its a ****ty year for nfl football.

Pittsburgh has probably the best offense right now and a very strong defense. The dink-and-dunk offense of KC is not going to get it done. Cowboys and Packers will be a very close one. The game between the birds will be close...#1 offense against a top-3 defense....Wilson has to play outside the confines of Seattle. That will be a pretty close game that the Falcons could win. The only easy game is NE vs Houston because Houston does not have a QB