Awful weekend of football.

PatsFanNH

This is why I wanted Oakland to win the AFC West

Force NE to play KC and Pittsburgh. Two long shots, but two teams that might have a chance. Now they get the stupid Texans. Again.

Meanwhile, Ben will injure himself worse ina victory over KC, sending the Steelers to NE with Landry Jones in the AFC Title game.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The NFL has become stale man. It is the same teams every year & these teams are boring. Sick of seeing NEw England, sick of seeing Pittsburgh, sick of seeing Green Bay, sick of seeing KC, sick of seeing Seatle.

I mean is there any doubt NE is going to beat Houston by at least 20 points Saturday night? Noone wants to see Brady anymore(except of course NE fans.)

Four teams with Franchise QBs....that is what keeps taking them back to the Super Bowls!!!!!

The NFL has become stale man. It is the same teams every year & these teams are boring. Sick of seeing NEw England, sick of seeing Pittsburgh, sick of seeing Green Bay, sick of seeing KC, sick of seeing Seatle.

I mean is there any doubt NE is going to beat Houston by at least 20 points Saturday night? Noone wants to see Brady anymore(except of course NE fans.)

Well, just wait a minute. Brady, Roethlisberger, and Rodgers are aging out of the game, along with Rivers, Brees, and Palmer.

Dak Prescott/Cowboys, Derek Carr/Oakland, and Wentz/Eagles may become the new perennial contenders, and if Bridgewater is able to come back from his horrific knee injury, you just may see some change.

Of course, the new brain trust at the Jags would like to think they and Bortles will be in the mix, and the Rams would like to think Goff and their new staff ditto. Time will tell.

Well, just wait a minute. Brady, Roethlisberger, and Rodgers are aging out of the game, along with Rivers, Brees, and Palmer.

Dak Prescott/Cowboys, Derek Carr/Oakland, and Wentz/Eagles may become the new perennial contenders, and if Bridgewater is able to come back from his horrific knee injury, you just may see some change.

Of course, the new brain trust at the Jags would like to think they and Bortles will be in the mix, and the Rams would like to think Goff and their new staff ditto. Time will tell.

I just had an evil thought... what if the Patriots go from Brady to Jimmy G. And they don't skip a beat and keep winning. Lol it could happen as long as BB stays to coach him after Brady retires.