Trump foreign policy

13 minutes ago, westside said:

Link?

http://oxfordre.com/criminology/view/10.1093/acrefore/9780190264079.001.0001/acrefore-9780190264079-e-93

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Couldn't you have asked him for a link sooner? It's a sure way of getting him to limp away with his scaly tail between his alligator arms.

You are the dumbest poster on the board 

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

The problem therein is and has always been that "peace process" is nonsense.  You're at peace, or you're not.  If you're pursuing a "process," you're avoiding being at peace.

*****, I've bought into the whole McDermott/Beane "building a winning franchise process".

I now feel like a sheeple!

On 1/21/2019 at 8:25 AM, Nanker said:

“Battle sandals”... awesome.:beer:

Little known fact there, Sammie...the biggest innovation in military history wasn't gunpowder.  It was the hobnail boot that the Assyrians replaced sandals with...

5fCGVM4E_400x400.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Russians have been flying nuclear bombers (Tu-160 Blackjacks, equivalent to B-1As) in to Venezuela.  Would not be thoroughly shocked to find out it was one of those.

Side note: Russia has nukes staged in Venezuela.  But...I guess MAGA hats are far bigger news.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Russians have been flying nuclear bombers (Tu-160 Blackjacks, equivalent to B-1As) in to Venezuela.  Would not be thoroughly shocked to find out it was one of those.

Side note: Russia has nukes staged in Venezuela.  But...I guess MAGA hats are far bigger news.  

Yessir. 

Long shot possibility, but could also be an emergency exit for Maduro.

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yessir. 

i would think Russia would want their missiles before they even give Maduro a thought.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Yessir. 

Or they could be delivering his clone.

Or...air-portable reptilian cloning laboratory.  That's spraying chemtrails to focus the HAARP energy to quicken the clone that much earlier.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1