New Chenelly Tweet - Coughlin an option

Reed83HOF

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, no to Tom Coughlin.

His last 4 seasons in NY he was (9-7), (7-9), (6-10) and (6-10). All of this while being in the craptastic NFC LEast AND having a "franchise QB" in Eli.

Eli is average.

the Giants were awful from 2013-15

Tom also won two Super Bowls. Meanwhile, the Bills have been awful since 1999.

I really don't want old has-been coaches.

Give me a younger up and coming guy. Give him three years minimum to build a playoff contender.

I feel like if we keep hiring re-treads, we'll give them a year, then run them out.

Like Greggggg & Mularkey, Bradley, Pettine, Kelly, Schiano, McDaniels, et al?

Coughlin is a delegator rather than a system guy.

if that's the case I'd be good with it. It's going to come down To the coordinators with Xs and Os and he would drive the ship and set it up for one of them to take over if successful.

I think Rex tried to delegate this year and focus on HC, but just too disorganized and ego-driven about his scheme in the end.

Edited by YoloinOhio

And Ill be the guy to say it. I give two sh*ts is Hughes doesnt want to be on the team because somebody wants him to contol himself and show some dicipline. Dont let the door hit your ass on the way out if a little dicipline is more than you can handle.

Amen. If you can't be held accountable for your play and conduct go elsewhere. He won't even need to rent a UHaul I heard he only has 5 sacks.

if that's the case I'd be good with it. It's going to come down To the coordinators with Xs and Os and he would drive the ship and set it up for one of them to take over if successful.

I think Rex tried to delegate this year and focus on HC, but just too disorganized and ego-driven about his scheme in the end.

Some fans may not like this idea but I think Perry Fewell would do well with our D, his system being more DL-based than Rex' D. He would let the dogs hunt, even did a decent job as Bills interim HC. Currently DB coach in Washington