Jim Harbaugh - HC & GM

bobobonators

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10yrs / $100million

Outside of the hoodie and maybe carroll, there is no better HC and football mind around.

Burn the house down. Napalm it. Let Harbaugh rebuild it from scratch.

Get 'er done!!!

What's he making at Michigan? He seems happy there, 10 mil a year would be hard to pass up though.

Wow, I would have thought Harbaugh would never leave Michigan. If we could get him though I would be Happy with Harbaugh. Just don't see him coming to Buffalo. The Rams in LA do seem a bit more realistic.

Harbaugh is coming back to the NFL everntually. He tasted success in the NFL (unlike other great college coaches who couldnt make it in the NFL) and hes not going to stay in Michigan forever.

I think he makes $9m now. Give him FULL AUTONOMY. Blank check Pegula. BLANK CHECK.

(Figure out what kind of wine he likes first)

Wow, I would have thought Harbaugh would never leave Michigan. If we could get him though I would be Happy with Harbaugh. Just don't see him coming to Buffalo. The Rams in LA do seem a bit more realistic.

I think there's bad blood with him and Kelly, and Harbaugh strikes me as the kind of guy who doesn't hold grudges lightly. He definitely would to be offered an absolutely outrageous contract to come here.

He is a Michigan Alum and he is staying there for a while, if not forever. He is also a gigantic douche bag who had one stinking good year at SF and then the entire franchise became a tire fire that is still burning.

They were contenders for like 3-4 years went to the NFC Championship game I think twice..

10yrs / $100million

Outside of the hoodie and maybe carroll, there is no better HC and football mind around.

Burn the house down. Napalm it. Let Harbaugh rebuild it from scratch.

Get 'er done!!!

While I wouldn't hate this, I would caution that he lost his team in SF and players were split on respecting him and hating him. The FO had issues with him as well. So he represents some risk and I think he is better suited for college than the NFL. The team he had in SF had an insanely talented Defense, which makes life easier on any coach. Once that D started losing players and falling off so did the Niners in one of the more epic declines in history given the youth they had among their talent.