Jim Harbaugh - HC & GM

bobobonators

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harbaugh is coming back to the NFL everntually. He tasted success in the NFL (unlike other great college coaches who couldnt make it in the NFL) and hes not going to stay in Michigan forever.

I think he makes $9m now. Give him FULL AUTONOMY. Blank check Pegula. BLANK CHECK.

(Figure out what kind of wine he likes first)

He drinks milk.

Money would not get this guy to coach for these people in Buffalo....

10yrs / $100million

Outside of the hoodie and maybe carroll, there is no better HC and football mind around.

Burn the house down. Napalm it. Let Harbaugh rebuild it from scratch.

Get 'er done!!!

Brilliant. Now if you can just figure out how to get him interested int he NFL..

I'd take Jim Harbaugh gladly.... he is a huge upgrade. But the dream is JOHN Harbaugh. The best coach in the league outside Bill Belichick IMO.

I would also rather have John than Jim. A very vocal minority of Ravens fans want to run him out of town, but I'd take him anytime. Total stand-up guy too.

I would also rather have John than Jim. A very vocal minority of Ravens fans want to run him out of town, but I'd take him anytime. Total stand-up guy too.

I would offer him the farm to come here. That guy is going to win more Superbowls and if there are Ravens fans who don't want that to be in Baltimore he can gladly come here and do it.

I would offer him the farm to come here. That guy is going to win more Superbowls and if there are Ravens fans who don't want that to be in Baltimore he can gladly come here and do it.

I'm looking forward to tonight's game. If the Ravens go on another roll, I can easily see them back in the show.

"Let's not forget that after Harbaugh and the 49ers parted ways in 2014, it was reported that Harbaugh wanted to stay in the NFL, but he went to college because there weren't any great NFL jobs available."

I can bet this has Buffalo written all over it. I guess he will never be a HC here.

He will get sick of it, and they will eventually get sick of him...... because he is who he is. I think the guy is a jerk, but he wins, so that puts him a step ahead of Rex. Not sure if he can last anywhere long term. I'm glad Jimbo's head is tougher than his hand.

I've never been a Jim Harbaugh fan. He's not nearly as good as his brother, John. Jim hasn't lasted more than 4 years anywhere. He wears out his welcome with his antics and is always looking for his next job. Also, I've never seen a bigger whiner. His crying is constant and that rubbed off on his team this past season. It was evident in the scUM vs. tOSU game. He screamed and cried for calls constantly throughout the game and his players did the same. It's a big reason they lost their focus at the end of the game. I have zero desire for that kind of coach.

He's wound way too tight for the NFL. I'd go for a five year deal as that's about all he'd last.

While I wouldn't hate this, I would caution that he lost his team in SF and players were split on respecting him and hating him. The FO had issues with him as well. So he represents some risk and I think he is better suited for college than the NFL. The team he had in SF had an insanely talented Defense, which makes life easier on any coach. Once that D started losing players and falling off so did the Niners in one of the more epic declines in history given the youth they had among their talent.

10yrs / $100million

Outside of the hoodie and maybe carroll, there is no better HC and football mind around.

Burn the house down. Napalm it. Let Harbaugh rebuild it from scratch.

Get 'er done!!!

PREACH!!!

I'd go 20 mill a yr if need be

:thumbsup:

pay up Terry You and US are tired of losing, lets quit messing around and do what's best for this franchise. Sell some more oil if need be

Harbaugh is coming back to the NFL everntually. He tasted success in the NFL (unlike other great college coaches who couldnt make it in the NFL) and hes not going to stay in Michigan forever.

I think he makes $9m now. Give him FULL AUTONOMY. Blank check Pegula. BLANK CHECK.

(Figure out what kind of wine he likes first)

And for those who say he doesn't work well with others; Allowing him to pick management would solve this. See ya Russ Whaley et al

He is a Michigan Alum and he is staying there for a while, if not forever. He is also a gigantic douche bag who had one stinking good year at SF and then the entire franchise became a tire fire that is still burning.

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol:

While I wouldn't hate this, I would caution that he lost his team in SF and players were split on respecting him and hating him. The FO had issues with him as well. So he represents some risk and I think he is better suited for college than the NFL. The team he had in SF had an insanely talented Defense, which makes life easier on any coach. Once that D started losing players and falling off so did the Niners in one of the more epic declines in history given the youth they had among their talent.

Their front office is a bunch of Tool bags and Deserve ALL the losing they are getting :devil::devil::devil:

No one coming until we land a qb.

pay not attention to the man behind the curtain

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Even if you let Jim Harbaugh pick his GM (which I agree you would have to) he would still fall out with him within 4 or 5 years. That is just who he is.

But if you time it right you move on for him just before the whole thing starts to fall apart.

The bigger issue is he will not come to Buffalo.

He won't leave because

http://www.youtube.com/embed/bEESpwadbDs

This is epic. I can't work out whether I think it is brilliant or awful.

Even if you let Jim Harbaugh pick his GM (which I agree you would have to) he would still fall out with him within 4 or 5 years. That is just who he is.

But if you time it right you move on for him just before the whole thing starts to fall apart.

The bigger issue is he will not come to Buffalo.

This is epic. I can't work out whether I think it is brilliant or awful.

the parodies are even better