Weather forecast for Steelers game

YoloinOhio

Also forecast shows a 90% chance of an inflexible defensive strategy.

More like 100%. If Ryan gets it right to start with, he sticks with it even if the other team makes adjustments and his plan no longer works. And if his plan doesn't work to start with, oh well, adjustments are so hard they just don't bother.

At a certain point though, snow games help the WRs that know where they are going in their cuts. That's a disadvantage to an already weak secondary for the Bills. Ben won't be bothered by the weather, so these Bills are better off with decent conditions. Snow being an advantage for the Bills is a relic of the Super Bowl era. Unless they are playing Miami or in an all out blizzard where no one can pass, snow doesn't help matters.

Forecast for the Steelers game?

Lots of Tyrod running in circles, a decent amount of 3 and outs, defensive players looking at each other after Steeler touchdowns and first downs, Rex and Rob looking clueless on the sidelines, drunk Bills fans and maybe a dildo.

Well played sir, well played.

100 chance of a beating from the Steelers as a crowd of black and gold buy up tickets and head north to invade. I've got mine posted on CL in Pittsburgh!

I don't think Steelers fans are too pumped for their team this year. Prices on Stubhub are hanging around face value on the seats I've checked.

Traveling from Pittsburgh with my relatives, two of us are big Bills fans and two Steeler fans,

not expecting much from the Bills but maybe they will surprise me.

I just want to have fun and see the city again and enjoy the food and people, thinking

about visiting canalside, anybody know if we can skate there now?

Lots of Tyrod running in circles, a decent amount of 3 and outs, defensive players looking at each other after Steeler touchdowns and first downs, Rex and Rob looking clueless on the sidelines, drunk Bills fans and maybe a dildo.

Post of the !@#$ing season right here

This guy is a true fan, no bull **** about how this team can maybe win on Sunday, tells it how it is.

biggest game of the year and you are selling your tickets to Steelers fans?

Give me 1 good reason why bills fans should spend their hard earned money when this team hasn't given us anything in return for the past 16 years

Right now 80% chance of snow in afternoon winds 10-20 mph, high 36

They are a cold weather team so they will be used to it - but maybe we catch a little help with their passing game with the elements ...

The Big Ben road/ home splits are crazy. Much different player away from the Burg.

I predict a Bills lead all game and then a heartbreaking loss. It's the Buffalo way.

I didn't say they can't win.

I hate that I have become this guy but this has all the signs of "a victory the front office can point to from a 7-9 or 8-8 season that will show Rex has them going in the right direction and he just needs one more year to fully implement his system."

Also forecast shows a 90% chance of an inflexible defensive strategy.

👍

Is the chance of dildo from the north or the east? You want them to pick the right end zone to defend...

This guy is a true fan, no bull **** about how this team can maybe win on Sunday, tells it how it is.

Give me 1 good reason why bills fans should spend their hard earned money when this team hasn't given us anything in return for the past 16 years

Bc it'll be Dec 11 and we'll still be mathematically in it. Bc youre a fan.

I love snow games too. McCoy had a great game in the snow a few years ago when he was still in Philly. Of course I also recall the 6-3 game in Cleveland...

The snow game in Cleveland was 8-0 IIRC ... the 6-3 one was in Buffalo, I sat in the end zone for that painful JV game.

Awe shucks Kanye your misery and realism is adorable ... this "fan" who supposedly wants the Bills to win this game to continue pushing for a playoff spot is selling his tickets to the opposing team's fans, therefore helping the other team win vs helping the team he supposedly wants to win ... with a playoff spot on the line. I can't think of any reasons why that doesn't make sense! Edited by YoloinOhio

Awe shucks Kanye your misery and realism is adorable ... this "fan" who supposedly wants the Bills to win this game to continue pushing for a playoff spot is selling his tickets to the opposing team's fans, therefore helping the other team win vs helping the team he supposedly wants to win ... with a playoff spot on the line. I can't think of any reasons why that doesn't make sense!

this place is filled with idiots like that

Boo, just plain old BOOOO!

No kidding. I'm not going to pretend my tickets have never ended up in the hands of opposing fans, but I would never target them specifically and I would definitely never brag about it. Especially those Yinzers. Blech. (Mad respect for the team though, they are the model of how a franchise should be run.)

MAYBE?? :huh:

Ben complained about our turf after Dicastro got hurt in the pre season. I hope he eats plenty of it on Sunday.

Well... we are the only team in the league using the turf we use. I've played on it - its strange and spongey.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/10/01/nfl-stadium-turf-grass-rankings

Edited by dneveu