Buffalo can still make the playoffs.....

djp14150

1. Win out to finish 10-6.

2. Miami lose another game

3. Denver loses to OAK and NE to get to 6 loses

4. Tennessee lose a game

5. Pittsburgh loses another game.

Buffalo would have h2h against PIT

Buffali would lose common games to Tennessee but beat Denver based on common games if they lose those games.

The problem isn't what the other teams need to do. I have no doubt that if the Bills ran the table they'd get in.

The problem is that the Bills have almost a zero chance of running the table. My guess is 8-8 here we come.

4. Tennessee lose a game

Buffali would lose common games to Tennessee but beat Denver based on common games if they lose those games.

Great to still be positive but you also have to be realistic. Nothing this team does has playoffs written on them.

Despite all their issues, they have only won one game against a team with a winning record(Pats without Brady), can't really see that changing against the Stillers next week.

Edited by old school

4. Tennessee lose a game

You forgot...

6. Virgin gives birth to unicorn under rainbow during total solar eclipse

They can. They won't though. I think you will see some quit in the team next week after this

If they win next week I expect them to be playing the Jets to get into the playoffs on the final day.

The problem is that this Denver/Seattle/Carolina-esque model doesn't work when your defense is a plaything for any exceptional QB. :doh:

If this team makes the playoffs it's one of those deals where the other teams were just MORE flawed and no indicator of future results.

I'm fine with Rex staying but the scheme needs to go in the sh*tter and flushed twice and then bring in something that is easier to execute.

4. Tennessee lose a game

Wow, I did not think our changes were even this good. I think everything in #2 thru #5 is likely, some even very likely.

I just don't see this team wining four straight games again. Hope springs eternal.

You'd expect Rex to flush his scheme down the toilet?

Don't count on it.

I don't expect it but wouldn't entirely surprise me.

He has two eyes.

Even if they ever get the damn thing installed it's going to be a b*tch keeping it together.

Contrast that with the O, which loses guys on the OL and WR and TE and RB.......and still scores 24-28 points every f*cking game! :lol::doh:

I get that Tyrod can be bad at times........but when he is bad it's more unwatchable than unproductive........ but jeezus how can people not see that Rex D is a house of cards.

Loss to Pittsburgh coming up next.

Could be but I think this team is actually getting USED to the rollercoaster of playing for Rex Ryan and will come out ready to play.

Whether the D can keep Big Ben under 38 is another matter.

I think Pitt is just as likely to throw in the towel as Buffalo.

Ravens are pulling away and Ben is starting to call out his coaching etc..