We Should Pick Up the Option on Tyrod No Matter What

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Come on then..... tell me there is no alternative to paying $16m a year for this.

Please. I beg you. Tell me we should pick up the option no matter what.

You have to start being honest with yourselves guys. I know it hurts to admit it... it hurts me too.... but Tyrod is now added to the list of guys who were not the answer.

We still do not have a Quarterback.

If DeShaun Watson is there when we pick - I'm taking him.

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not pick up his option. What are his options? Nobody will want a QB that can't pass for over 200 yards or drive the team down the field in the 2 min drive. This thread is nonsense. We can get him for cheap again or he can be a backup somewhere else it's his decision.

Taylor has decent leadership skills and can run with the football, but he can't identify open receivers and his accuracy is garbage.

His major improvement over Fitz is that he won't lose you the game with costly turnovers... but he isn't going to win you the game with his arm. I don't think the jury is still out on him - he is an average quarterback that won't lead a team to the playoffs on his own. He needs a dominant defense or a multitude of skill players on offense to get the team to the playoffs - McCoy alone won't cut it and Watkins isn't good enough.

I think they should bring him back next year, but I also think they should draft someone and bring in a FA to compete for the job.

Taylor has decent leadership skills and can run with the football, but he can't identify open receivers and his accuracy is garbage.

His major improvement over Fitz is that he won't lose you the game with costly turnovers... but he isn't going to win you the game with his arm. I don't think the jury is still out on him - he is an average quarterback that won't lead a team to the playoffs on his own. He needs a dominant defense or a multitude of skill players on offense to get the team to the playoffs - McCoy alone won't cut it and Watkins isn't good enough.

I think they should bring him back next year, but I also think they should draft someone and bring in a FA to compete for the job.

And that is why Watkins should just shut it down. Guy goes out and gut it out now you want to judge him as if he was even 85% and had a QB. I saw 2 blown tds that Watkins was wide open for and Tyrod couldnt find him.

After that game Im afraid I will be joining you.

"after the game"

BEFORE this game nobody was moved off their position.....it did not matter what the outcome of the game was going to be.

This was gonna be a tough game to win because we are not designed to win shootouts

but

I now seriously question the identity of the team.....this team is not what was sold to us when Rex Ryan was hired as HC