We Should Pick Up the Option on Tyrod No Matter What

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Who is this MAJBro guy you are referring too?

MFer you know damn well your MAJBro!! Bro I was reading comments/threads, on my ps3 I cant see the name unless i zoom out and scroll (usually too lazy). Then I read one comment and i was like yo this gotta be majorbro pushing the super anti-Tyrod Taylor observations/agenda/crusade. I decide to scroll and see who it was. BAM! Thread was MAJBro'd :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seen another with the homie RLBillz...knew it was his trollin :lol::lol:

you all make me laugh man...

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MFer you know damn well your MAJBro!! Bro I was reading comments/threads, on my ps3 I cant see the name unless i zoom out and scroll (usually too lazy). Then I read one comment and i was like yo this gotta be majorbro pushing the super anti-Tyrod Taylor observations/agenda/crusade. I decide to scroll and see who it was. BAM! Thread was MAJBro'd :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seen another with the homie RLBillz...knew it was his trollin :lol::lol:

you all make me laugh man...

Still not sure how this MAJBro guy is. But sounds like a smart guy.

Still not sure how this MAJBro guy is. But sounds like a smart guy.

That guys alrite, gets a bad rap cuz he writes his comment like a condescending doosh sometimes.

I dont think he does it on purpose tho, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sometimes its funny! Hates on Tyrod wayyy too much regardless if some of the criticisms are valid,

At this point he is not our weakest link. Unfortunately he plays the position which directly impacts how the team does week to week so hes always gonna be under fire for better or worse.

That guys alrite, gets a bad rap cuz he writes his comment like a condescending doosh sometimes.

I dont think he does it on purpose tho, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sometimes its funny! Hates on Tyrod wayyy too much regardless if some of the criticisms are valid,

At this point he is not our weakest link. Unfortunately he plays the position which directly impacts how the team does week to week so hes always gonna be under fire for better or worse.

See though that isn't me. I don't hate Tyrod wayyy to much. I want him to play like he did in Seattle. I love that game by him. But more and more that looks like the anomaly. Also don't think I ever called him our weakest link. However he is no where close to our strongest either. And soon we will still be without a playoff Birth and about to lock into a not good enough QB for the next two years.

See though that isn't me. I don't hate Tyrod wayyy to much. I want him to play like he did in Seattle. I love that game by him. But more and more that looks like the anomaly. Also don't think I ever called him our weakest link. However he is no where close to our strongest either. And soon we will still be without a playoff Birth and about to lock into a not good enough QB for the next two years.

Maybe then Tyrod can start taking days off for his wife's birth and plays off so he doesnt get hurt

Maybe then Tyrod can start taking days off for his wife's birth and plays off so he doesnt get hurt

Sure he can. Take a day off Tyrod is your wife having a kid? Enjoy it.

Take plays off that's cool too it will look similar to what you do every Sunday anyway

Sure he can. Take a day off Tyrod is your wife having a kid? Enjoy it.

Take plays off that's cool too it will look similar to what you do every Sunday anyway

He sacrifices his body every damn week......he does more with less every damn week

but hey.....its ok to give less effort its a business right? THAT is the type of players you need to biuld a winning team.....players that put themselves before the team?

Your idea of biulding a team is a losers mentality

He sacrifices his body every damn week......he does more with less every damn week

but hey.....its ok to give less effort its a business right? THAT is the type of players you need to biuld a winning team.....players that put themselves before the team?

Think you missed what I said take plays off Tyrod it's ok it will be the same thing we see every Sunday. Actually makes me wonder if you are not taking 3rd down off already.

Think you missed what I said take plays off Tyrod it's ok it will be the same thing we see every Sunday. Actually makes me wonder if you are not taking 3rd down off already.

Its amazing

Your ok with players that are not invested in the team

you carry a weekly crusade against a player that NEVER takes a play off for this team

but in your mind that is ok

Its amazing

Your ok with players that are not invested in the team

you carry a weekly crusade against a player that NEVER takes a play off for this team

but in your mind that is ok

Did I say I am ok with it?

I said I understand it. Two totally different things

Right but Im not gonna place the blame on Tyrods shoulders, He has played well above what anyone expected last season. ONLY 1 1/2 seasons as a starter, but 4 years as a spy team QB (NEVER GETTING TO DEVELOP YOUR OWN STYLE CUZ YOU EMULATE OPPOSING QBS ALL WEEK), When bullets fly in real time its much different than practice, havent you been in a band? Sure its easy to kick ass when your rocking out the garage or bustin a rhyme at the park but its totally different when the lights are on the pressure is thick and all eyes are on you. So chill with that 6 year pro ****. damn. Talk to me about Tyrod at the end of next season and we can truly evaluate with Tyrod getting a fair shake. Rite now hes a 2nd year starter and he has A LOT OF room to grow. He is the best QB on our team, I support him 100% ever since the 2nd pre-season game when I knew he had "it". He has the play making ability stars need, he jus has to clean up some of his mechanics but Tyrod has big play ability out of nowhere that coaches cant teach anyone, you either have it or your dont. Then Tyrod is young still, has great speed, dual threat, and has a great deep ball and great arm strength. Thats why they pick up his option and Rex and Co believe in him so much. He has a lot of the physical and intangible qualities, he jus needs to refine his accuracy (which was great last season), finding the rite throwing lanes to get the big plays down the middle (which HAS improved this season), and the biggest part - reading the defense and throwing to spots while trusting your WRs to get there aka throwing WRs open. OBD thinks they can coach up Tyrod cuz he has the physical tools and X factor. (I dont think QB Coach David Lee can, I think we should bring in a solid similar but successful QB to mentor and mold the finer aspects of Tyrods game, maybe someone like Steve Young or McNabb) Seattle is not an anomaly, that is probably a glance at his ceiling, anybody with a mild positive POV can see that.That gives me hope. Also Tyrod is the most entertaining QB on the most entertaining Offense this team has had in !@#$KING YEARS!!. Lets kick the Raiders ass and enjoy that ****.

Dude no one will admit it..but....ever since last season and all the gutsy runs when it looked like no one on the team was trying (ei Titans game)....Tyrod has become the team leader. Hes not the locker room leader but hes the heart and soul of this Bills team. No one of the team looks like they want to win more than Tyrod. You can see it in his eyes, and when he plays (even when he plays bad), you can see it how he carries himself. Taylor is the heart of this team and Shadys the electrical current that runs through each chamber making the heart contract and get blood to the rest of the body for it to move.

To try to spin this in another direction does all of the new advanced analytics help or hurt Tyrod vs. the eye test? I know that there is a balance between the 2. The question is if this were 10 years ago and that stuff didn't exist would we think more or less of him? I don't know the answer but thought that it may be a new angle for this discussion.

I think if I didn't have access to the All 22 I would give him more the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah it is because when you see an open WR running well college Open that is just subjective because there is a player within 20 yards of him.

This has been explained...you dont have a fukin clue what is going on down on the field...you just THINK you know

Some of them are missed receivers....ALL QBs MISS RECEIVERS....you could do a All 22 on every damn team and you would see this.

but hey.....carry on like you even know what is going on in the huddle

I think if I didn't have access to the All 22 I would give him more the benefit of the doubt.

Yep. It's a blessing and a curse. So much easier to assume something and be unsure than see it and know.

I try not to go 100% stats or eye test with anyone. One day, I'll solve the statistical conundrum of quarterback play but, until then, advanced stats are just a small piece in the puzzle.

This has been explained...you dont have a fukin clue what is going on down on the field...you just THINK you know

Some of them are missed receivers....ALL QBs MISS RECEIVERS....you could do a All 22 on every damn team and you would see this.

but hey.....carry on like you even know what is going on in the huddle

Sorry I have a little football education and can figure out route concepts and plays by watching film. I don't need to be in the huddle to know that.

And yes all QBs miss WR not nearly at the rate TT does

Defense and Coaches must wast time looking at tape because they are not in the offensive huddle so they have no idea what is going on right lol

Edited by MAJBobby