We Should Pick Up the Option on Tyrod No Matter What

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrod was woeful in the 2nd half but I have no clue what Anthony Lynn was thinking.

Everything was flowing and they get away from it. They tried to get too cute at times, to the point where even Greg Roman thought he was being an idiot. This team has zero identity in crunch moments and it's time for a change.

Tyrod was woeful in the 2nd half but I have no clue what Anthony Lynn was thinking.

Everything was flowing and they get away from it. They tried to get too cute at times, to the point where even Greg Roman thought he was being an idiot. This team has zero identity in crunch moments and it's time for a change.

Yup and again this week somewhere Greg Roman is laughing

After that first quarter you're thinking "wow, maybe he can do it". But the rest of the game reminds you that this guy is a career backup. Yet another in the endless parade of career backups starting for the Bills. So !@#$ing depressing.

Picking up TT's option would be a huge mistake at this point. Unfortunately we don't have many options. EJ's gone, and Cardale is still a project, but if Rex is still here, Cardale's the only viable starter. So we either have to draft, trade for, or find a FA starter. We are seriously !@#$ed for years. We're in danger of flirting with the playoff drought record. Picking up TT's option for the sake of continuity just gets us more of the same.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

It's becoming ever more clear that Tyrod's Seattle performance will be the exception rather than the rule. He simply has too many warts to overcome to be a consistently winning team.

Yep dang I wanted him to build on last year and Seattle game not regress I am sick of looking for QBs

nothing because i think he will be a ufa at the end of the season

I think the correct question is what would teams have paid TT as a undrafted free agent at the end of this season when you factor what Brock Osweiler got

Yep dang I wanted him to build on last year and Seattle game not regress I am sick of looking for QBs

I think we all are

I think the correct question is what would teams have paid TT as a undrafted free agent at the end of this season when you factor what Brock Osweiler got

I think we all are

Yes they would have he was under contract.

The extension was unnecessary. And after this year he would have been MUCH cheaper in an extension than he is currently slated to make and never would have seen the Franchise tag

@john_wawrow

Spoke to someone recently, who outlined how #PatriotsNFL_Season_2016_NE.png rate their talent vs contract and how production and impact on wins is measured. ...

And person used that formula in rating #Bills QB Taylor and noted money he's due next season doesn't measure up to what he's done so far.

Person also noted that QBs such as #Bills Taylor - scramblers vs pocket presence - have no track record of success in NFL.

@john_wawrow

Spoke to someone recently, who outlined how #PatriotsNFL_Season_2016_NE.png rate their talent vs contract and how production and impact on wins is measured. ...

And person used that formula in rating #Bills QB Taylor and noted money he's due next season doesn't measure up to what he's done so far.

Person also noted that QBs such as #Bills Taylor - scramblers vs pocket presence - have no track record of success in NFL.

Yep move on

Ernie Adams developed that system

Edited by MAJBobby

@john_wawrow

And an undersized scrambler to boot. I'm actually a bit surprised TT hasn't gotten hurt yet TBH.