Did Robert Woods play his last game for the BILLS today?

Protocal69

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have an HD television so I couldn't really tell.

Didn't need one. His left knee was in a bent position and he took two hits which pushed his leg inward. I thought Burficts hit was unwarranted as he was already down, but the zebras let him hit him with no penalty.

It's possible he also may have some cartilidge or meniscus damage. In fact I'm thinking it's probable that's what the MRI could reveal.

I sure hope not, but depending on the extent of his knee injury and the record in the last games of this season it may be a possiblity. First Eric Wood and Robert Woods. Damm!

he wont get much on the market with his production and now injury. I think we can sign him to a modest contract but I wouldn't go overboard.

Didn't need one. His left knee was in a bent position and he took two hits which pushed his leg inward. I thought Burficts hit was unwarranted as he was already down, but the zebras let him hit him with no penalty.

It's possible he also may have some cartilidge or meniscus damage. In fact I'm thinking it's probable that's what the MRI could reveal.

If this turns out to be what the MRI confirms, I am nominating Dr Sack for Surgeon General.

he wont get much on the market with his production and now injury. I think we can sign him to a modest contract but I wouldn't go overboard.

His production is right up there with Sanu and Jones on a run 1st offense. However his INJ (if long term will cap his payday)

Passing game has been better with him in there. Sure hope he won't miss too much time, and I highly doubt if he's played his last game as a Bill. He'll be back next season. He's our #2 receiver. Hopefully he and Sammy can stay healthy next season.

If Whaley is true to his word you build the defense. You build the pieces around the qb. Then you get the qb. Right now Taylor isn't 100% the QB so woods is the priority as he should be

We need to keep Gilmore and woods. Unfortunately we have too much money wrapped up in BooBoo McCoy. The way Groy played I'd consider trading Wood if he can keep it up; free up some $.

Are you crazy? He has better production/numbers than both Marvin Jones and Mohammed Sanu and they got 5 years $40 million and 5 years $32.5 million. Clearly you are out of touch with how much a player who has such "poor production" as Woods commands on the market. Not to mention he might be the best run blocking WR in the NFL on top of all that...

Edited by matter2003

Are you crazy? He has better production/numbers than both Marvin Jones and Mohammed Sanu and they got 5 years $40 million and 5 years $32.5 million. Clearly you are out of touch with how much a player who has such "poor production" as Woods commands on the market. Not to mention he might be the best run blocking WR in the NFL on top of all that...

Matter u might be right on this but I will say that Robert's injuries this year (and last) might come into play