Did Robert Woods play his last game for the BILLS today?

Protocal69

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny earlier in the year everyone was Bashing Woods. Now guess they realized he is a very good WR

Or... he was useless earlier in the year and has really stepped up his game the last few weeks. Until the Seattle game, he had never shown any signs of being a "very good WR."

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Or... he was useless earlier in the year and has really stepped up his game the last few weeks. Until the Seattle game, he had never shown any signs of being a "very good WR."

Then I don't know who you were watching. Considering his production over his career compared to the production over Jones and Sanu

Then I don't know who you were watching. Considering his production over his career compared to the production over Jones and Sanu

Marvin Jones 172 catches for 2,405 yards and 19 TDs (53 games)

Mohammed Sanu 191 catches for 2,223 yards and 14 TDs(in his 5th year---67 games)

Robert Woods 194 catches 2,331 yards and 12 TDs (53 games)

I'll predict Woods gets a contract in between Jones and Sanu...likely 5 years $37 million or in that ballpark...probably too expensive for the Bills to keep unfortunately...

Edited by matter2003

Marvin Jones 172 catches for 2,405 yards and 19 TDs (53 games)

Mohammed Sanu 191 catches for 2,223 yards and 14 TDs(in his 5th year---67 games)

Robert Woods 194 catches 2,331 yards and 12 TDs (53 games)

I'll predict Woods gets a contract in between Jones and Sanu...likely 5 years $37 million or in that ballpark...probably too expensive for the Bills to keep unfortunately...

Yes and that all from a conservative run 1st offense. He always has been and is a very good WR.

Yes and that all from a conservative run 1st offense. He always has been and is a very good WR.

Yeah...imagine how much better they could have been if he was playing on Cincinnati and Detroit? Those teams throw it all over the place.

I sure hope not, but depending on the extent of his knee injury and the record in the last games of this season it may be a possiblity. First Eric Wood and Robert Woods. Damm!

I hope not, because never want to see our guys get hurt, and we need him this year...

However, I hope we find a better WR than him going into next year. He's just not good enough to be a feature guy, and with Sammy having foot issues, if we have to lean on him as the top WR again at all next year we will be in trouble. He just isn't that kind of WR...he is a role player more than a go to guy. We need more weapons and I have a feeling Woods is going to want the kind of money reserved for guys who are weapons. Look at Tavon Austins deal...its worth way more than his production dictates. I feel Woods will be trying to get a deal above his production level and i would rather go hard after WR's in the draft, or target a better WR in FA to spend money on (assuming there is one as I havent looked at who will be on the market next year) than over pay Woods.

He is that classic guy who has a low floor, however also has a low ceiling IMO.

Edited by Alphadawg7

If that was a sprain, it's one of the nastiest looking sprains I've ever scene. That was hard to watch, but I couldn't stop....

I hope it's not his last game as I'd love to have him back this season. I'd also love to have him for years to come, but I think he'll be too expensive. For all the haters, look at his numbers compared to the guys with large recent contracts. And that's playing for the Bills.

It's funny earlier in the year everyone was Bashing Woods. Now guess they realized he is a very good WR

that G-Ro gameplan never used him properly. Especially last year. smh. We underutilized Woods his whole career. We shoulda been using him on the edge and in the slot EVERYTIME we go 3WR or 4WR. Have you seen his college tape? Its crazy, hes just as good as Edelmen/Amendola/etc.....He should be used like them too, on some Wes Welker ****