Stupid election backlash

DC Tom

The reactions to this election are getting so over-the-top stupid, it deserves its own thread.

My wife just had someone cancel a real estate closing for next week. The reason they gave? They don't want to live in DC with Trump.

They forfeiting a $100,000 deposit because...Trump. :lol:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not so much a specific example as Tom's................I'm sure I can find more later,

but a comment on MSNBC's epic meltdown so far.

2375_84984116216_633511216_2728356_71328David Burge @iowahawkblog 8h8 hours ago

I'm enjoying MSNBC's Gorillas In The Mist travelog about the mysterious Angry Ick People of Flyover Walmartia

If you think Trump says a lot of horrible things about immigrants, you should see the stuff MSNBC says about Midwesterners.

Added:

Here we go

this Yale story is hilarious. http://yaledailynews.com/blog/2016/11/09/victory-leaves-students-reeling/

Cw1K8xcUAAARuRK.jpg

$75k per year scream school is the best scream school

Edited by B-Man

My facebook feed is full of people opining on when they'll be forcibly deported or which locations they'd prefer for their inevitable internment.

One person in my feed is going off on the KKK, saying they will be back and more powerful with Trump in.

geezzzz I don't know why folk just don't stockpile guns, ammo, and freeze dried food like normal people.

At least those weirdos are relatively quiet by comparison, and collect things rather than burn/smash other peoples' property.

Media Lash Out at Voters: 'WHITE SUPREMACY,' 'HATE Trumps History,' 'Nation GONE WRONG'...

Media ‘Fight Back’ Election By Donating To Planned Parenthood

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/katie-yoder/2016/11/09/media-fight-back-election-donating-planned-parenthood

Planned Parenthood should probably get used to asking for donations

Edited by B-Man

Here's some real backlash for you sir,

Californians want to 'Calexit' after Trump win ..............#CalExit

California voted resoundingly for Hillary Clinton and many Californians are wondering if their state can go it alone as an independent nation.
CwytQ59VIAEgiXG.jpg Is this supposed to be a threat? :lol:

California voted resoundingly for Hillary Clinton and many Californians are wondering if their state can go it alone as an independent nation.

900x900px-LL-8e858f67_CurlyBillWellBye_z

My first and last post in PPP.

My son texted me this morning from college "My 11am professor started crying because Trump won and let us all out early"

:lol:It won't matter when they ..............#CalExit

1-AHEPaH_bigger.jpgKING 5 NewsVerified account @KING5Seattle 54m54 minutes ago

NOW: Thousands of students at Berkeley High School in CA walked out of class with their teachers, to say that he is not their president

Cw1mAS4UcAAiIh5.jpg

Well look at that...Questioning the legitimacy of a President isn't racism anymore.

Edited by B-Man

My facebook feed is full of people opining on when they'll be forcibly deported or which locations they'd prefer for their inevitable internment.

Facebook is an embarrassing assortment of self-pity, temper tantrums and wild fantasies today.

Oh....and also this really bizarre thing where people keep equating Hillary Clinton with 'love and inclusion'.

Edited by KD in CA

Well, that's tuition money well spent...

I had any number of pointed responses which I was ready to send, but then told him I would refrain in the spirit of national healing...

Facebook is an embarrassing assortment of self-pity, temper tantrums and wild fantasies today.

Oh....and also this really bizarre thing where people keep equating Hillary Clinton with 'love and inclusion'.

I didn't want Trump to win and had grudgingly made my peace with accepting 4 years of Hillary as the lesser of two evils. The last 24 hours of watching Hillary supporters blast that little area between NYC and California that I call the United States as the domain of illiterate, bigoted, misogynistic devils in desperate need of liberal enlightenment and their "angry, white, Christian, men" mantra which has been repeated ad nauseam has made me, well, angry while my melanin levels remain low and steady.

I had any number of pointed responses which I was ready to send, but then told him I would refrain in the spirit of national healing...

Maybe you should refrain from paying the next tuition bill since they refrained from supplying your son with the classes you were paying for.

I didn't want Trump to win and had grudgingly made my peace with accepting 4 years of Hillary as the lesser of two evils. The last 24 hours of watching Hillary supporters blast that little area between NYC and California that I call the United States as the domain of illiterate, bigoted, misogynistic devils in desperate need of liberal enlightenment and their "angry, white, Christian, men" mantra which has been repeated ad nauseam has made me, well, angry while my melanin levels remain low and steady.

Have a turkey sandwich and take a nap dude.

And that supreme arrogance would only have increased with a Hillary win. The left are as ungracious in victory as they are in defeat. And that largely explains my rooting interest last night.

This is exactly how I feel.

I'm stealing that BTW

The reactions to this election are getting so over-the-top stupid, it deserves its own thread.

My wife just had someone cancel a real estate closing for next week. The reason they gave? They don't want to live in DC with Trump.

They forfeiting a $100,000 deposit because...Trump. :lol:

With that level of disrespect for money in DC no wonder the deficit is 20 trillion

Crap. Better start scouting houses in Arizona. The only sane state out here in the west I guess.

Edited by Dante

I was watching CBS last night. And all the media was talking about the division of the different groups. Non-College educated......... When Gayle King referred to the non-college educated as un-educated I almost had to buy myself a new TV.