Bills WR Corp. Down to stems and seeds

When Tyrod drops back and looks downfield, he sees......who....Fred Flintstone? Ignatius J Reilly? George Gobel?

It's time to make a move or two. Seriously.

Also, they should not have played Shady yesterday. Even if he's 1/4 of a step off, that is enough to prevent his lightning quick moves. So, who's our starting rb? Gillislee? The Pats are shaking....with laughter if that's our starting RB.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When Tyrod drops back and looks downfield, he sees......who....Fred Flintstone? Ignatius J Reilly? George Gobel?

It's time to make a move or two. Seriously.

Also, they should not have played Shady yesterday. Even if he's 1/4 of a step off, that is enough to prevent his lightning quick moves. So, who's our starting rb? Gillislee? The Pats are shaking....with laughter if that's our starting RB.

I would be remiss in my duties as an occasional commenter if I failed to remark upon the curious mix of long forgotten (by most) cultural references here. George Gobel and Ignatius Reilly together at last. My aging brain could never have dredged up both at the same time. And they're wearing helmets with stylized bison on them. I don't know if this is truly inspired or a sign of mental illness, but I like it!

hard to believe our wideouts are down to what the are-

Hunter cut twice but I think he actually has the most potential

Woods when healthy is okay but now has to face the other teams #1 CB

Goodwin is glass and thrown around slam to the ground , you can't build a game plan around a guy always gone

Powell good special teams player now we put him out there like he should be fine, he's not

Watkins frustrated beyond help, great player when healthy which is rare

Greg Salas also aways hurt but he never plays, how is he hurting himself

2016 5 groin Out 2016 5 groin Injured Reserve 2016 4 groin Out 2016 3 groin Questionable 2015 P4 undisclosed Injured Reserve 2014 14 hamstring Injured Reserve 2014 12 wrist Probable 2014 10 wrist Probable 2014 9 wrist, ankle Probable 2014 8 wrist, ankle Questionable 2014 7 wrist, ankle Out 2013 15 finger Probable 2013 14 finger Probable 2013 13 finger Probable 2013 12 finger Probable 2013 11 knee Probable 2013 9 knee Probable 2013 8 knee Questionable 2013 7 knee Out

point is Tyrod is inaccurate in ball placement, can't hit guys on the run in crossing patterns, throws behind guys way too much. Combined with a group that aren't actual NFL wideouts is a huge problem. We dont have a Ununwa taking a 6 yard curl and going 70 don't have anything close to that. He throws a good deep ball and Goodwin is fast when he's out there. This group is unreliable and drops passes that have to be caught. I watch other NFL qb's miss guys or make poor throws and the wide out is allowed to make a diving catch or a difficult catch. Not on my team they aren't

I would be remiss in my duties as an occasional commenter if I failed to remark upon the curious mix of long forgotten (by most) cultural references here. George Gobel and Ignatius Reilly together at last. My aging brain could never have dredged up both at the same time. And they're wearing helmets with stylized bison on them. I don't know if this is truly inspired or a sign of mental illness, but I like it!

I was trying to come up with people who might actually be better targets, living or dead, for Tyrod Taylor. I think Ignatius is an obvious choice because he's tall, smells bad, and looks a bit like Fred Smerlas. Gobel is a bit like Don Nottingham with a lousy haircut. Fred Flintstone would probably do well since he could propel an automobile with his feet.

I was trying to come up with people who might actually be better targets, living or dead, for Tyrod Taylor. I think Ignatius is an obvious choice because he's tall, smells bad, and looks a bit like Fred Smerlas. Gobel is a bit like Don Nottingham with a lousy haircut. Fred Flintstone would probably do well since he could propel an automobile with his feet.

Thanks, that settles it. It was indeed inspired! Keep 'em coming. (And I see you doubled down with the human bowling ball reference too)

Is it really hard to believe?

They went into the season with little depth at WR and it's hurting them now.

While I agree with you and have said repeatedly that it's been Whaley's biggest mistake as GM thus far, in fairness, they were down their 1, 2 and 3 receiver yesterday- and again, this is a group that was thin to start the year as it was. Edited by metzelaars_lives

Fred Flintstone was a pretty darn good athlete too.

In addition to his bowling and pool shooting prowess I recall episodes were he was a star baseball and football player.

Every team needs a caveman or two.