• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All that matters:

1. Can woods play.

2. Will shady actually be 100%.

3. Will Dareus play.

1) Nope Clay & O'Leary will have to step it up big time.

2) Nope. Sit him and stay with the running game plan anyway, this is where the #2 & 3 have to come through

3) Nope. Not until after the bye week

Let me add one more here....

4) No Aaron Williams, if Duke starts, and there's no pressure on Brady, he's going to eat Duke alive until Rex mercifully pulls him.

Defense & special teams will have to play at Super Bowl level for us to have any chance of winning

I hope we are all prepared for whats going to happen this weekend. Brady and Bill are gonna be PISSED that we shut them out at home. They are gonna be lookin to hang 45 on us at our house

Gee, do you think we can do something to get Brady to calm down and maybe only beat us by 20? How about a nice foot rub and some hot cocoa?

Totally sucks, I wish we had a few guys healthier to give me some hope. I bought into the win streak and planned a party for the game, the majority of my family/friends are Pats fans...we will be outnumbered about 15-5. I'm not going to wimp out and cancel the party but I'm debating replaying the David Tyree catch for 3 hours straight on a 2nd tv.

and wear a Cleveland Indians shirt.

1) Nope Clay & O'Leary will have to step it up big time.

2) Nope. Sit him and stay with the running game plan anyway, this is where the #2 & 3 have to come through

3) Nope. Not until after the bye week

Let me add one more here....

4) No Aaron Williams, if Duke starts, and there's no pressure on Brady, he's going to eat Duke alive until Rex mercifully pulls him.

Defense & special teams will have to play at Super Bowl level for us to have any chance of winning

Some comments to yours:

(1) TT must actually find Clay & O'Leary. They are good. TT ignores them for the most part.

(2) Totally agree. McCoy should only play if 100%. Can't have him hobbled all year. And the BB's should activate Williams this week.

(3) Agree.

(4) Have Duke Williams blitz every play. He can't cover anyway.

Bills have never lost a game Ive been to. Im 3-0! Anyone want to give me a pair of tickets?

someone PLEASE give him tickets

I like the idea someone floated of Luke Tasker. At this point I'd be turning over stones everyday. I'd be busing in an FA WR looking to try out for the team. Guys like Fred Jackson & Kurt Warner prove there is talent out there if someone gets a chance.

Pats make a trade

Adam SchefterVerified account ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago

Patriots are acquiring LB Kyle Van Noy from Lions, multiple sources tell ESPN's James Walker, Field Yates and Mike Reiss

Damond Talbot ‏@drocksthaparty 4m4 minutes ago

Breaking: Bills have signed Arena Football star Joe Powell to their PS

Pats sent them a 6thvround pick and receive the Lions 7th round pick. So pretty much got him for nothing.

Kind of a catch 22. Practice him full and he gets hurt means he's not playing; limit him and looks good to go only to get hurt playing. Either way he's either limited or out.

He likely would have been better off not playing at all.

seems like last year redux - only it's a worse situation for us since he is (was) the bellcow, we have CFL guys playing WR, other critical injuries, and an MIA Dareus.

Bills Today: Taylor may have to make it work minus key pieces

bills-today-10-26.jpg

It's uncertain what key offensive pieces could be missing from Buffalo's lineup Sunday putting QB Tyrod Taylor in a more challenging position to deliver production.

Top 7 storylines for Bills-Patriots this week
1026-top-storylines-bills-pats.jpg

John Murphy looks at the top storylines for this week's clash between the Bills and the Patriots. Buffalo will attempt to sweep New England for the first time since 1999.