Week 8: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

They wouldn't be dumb enough to rub thru the other teams' drills. Or BB made the rookies do it.

True they wouldn't do it, just saying there is a difference.

No I am pretty sure it was just 2 dumb rookies... if BB had ordered it there would have been more backup for them a lot sooner. Esp with Jacoby already being hurt.

Edited by PatsFanNH

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I am pretty sure it was just 2 dumb rookies... if BB had ordered it there would have been more backup for them a lot sooner. Esp with Jacoby already being hurt.

:lol:

What the !@#$ would any patriot fan have to be negative about? Really? I mean what's it been now, 16 years?

What the !@#$ would any patriot fan have to be negative about? Really? I mean what's it been now, 16 years?

Oh but to say "guys this game looks bad" and they call you a loser a moron and have faith. Etc.. (meanwhile after the KC game a couple years ago we had mass suicide watch sigh)

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-insider-notes-bank-on-big-ben-vs-ravens-no-franchise-qbs-in-draft/

New England

I wouldn't be surprised if the P*ts tried to run the ball down Buffalo's throat this week. I spoke to an advance scout who believes the Dolphins put down a perfect template to beat the Bills last week, catching the second and third level of that defense numerous times with Rex Ryan blitzing so much. LeGarrette Blount is a load and the Bills haven't had Marcell Dareus much and Kyle Williams has definitely slowed down.

Miami Dolphins

I don't think this is a total fluke what Jay Ajayi is doing in Miami. Now, he's not running for 200 yards every week. He's not running for 100 yards every week. But he is putting impressive film out there. "I buy this kid," one scout said. "I like what I see. He looks like a combination of Shady McCoy and Thomas Jones to me. He can run through some tackles now. He can play."

By New England Patriots

The New England Patriots (6-1) and the Buffalo Bills (4-3) announce the following player injuries and practice participation.

Long injury report for Bills

The Bills injury report is the longest it has been all season. Zach Brown and Adolphus Washington were both sent home due to illness and did not practice. Here’s a look at the rest of the non-participants Wednesday and those who were limited.

Bennett, Collins, Edelman limited

The Patriots had a host of limited participants in practice on Wednesday, though there wasn’t a single player who was unable to practice.

The most notable names include TE Martellus Bennett, LB Jamie Collins and WR Julian Edelman.

By Erik Scalavino - patriots.com
News and notes from Patriots practice and locker room interviews.

New England Patriots Wide Receiver Chris Hogan addresses the media at Gillette Stadium on October 26, 2016.

By Erik Scalavino - patriots.com

News and notes from Patriots practice and locker room interviews.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

They were very upset when I started showing that fumble chart around bars in Boston over the summer. VERY sensitive bunch I ran into.... :)

Week 8 Game Preview: Patriots vs. Bills (1:53)
Get a preview of the Week 8 matchup between the New England Patriots and the Buffalo Bills .

Marcell Dareus declares he's playing on Sunday

dareus-10-26-story.jpg

It looks like the long wait for Marcell Dareus to hit the field is finally over. The defensive tackle said he's playing on Sunday against the Patriots.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Well then, blame the rookies lack of knowledge on the Pats' teammates...everyone should know the "rules" (vets and rookies alike).

@JoeBuscaglia

Dareus says he'll play, but how much? Plus, notes on Woods, McCoy & the new Wes Welker? 5 #Bills practice takeaways: https://t.co/1e4uCkSNxY

1) Bills taking it slow with McCoy

2) Dareus declares that he’s back

3) Aaron Williams has more neck concerns

4) Woods practiced... lightly

5) Rex Ryan’s Wes Welker?

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-insider-notes-bank-on-big-ben-vs-ravens-no-franchise-qbs-in-draft/

New England

I wouldn't be surprised if the P*ts tried to run the ball down Buffalo's throat this week. I spoke to an advance scout who believes the Dolphins put down a perfect template to beat the Bills last week, catching the second and third level of that defense numerous times with Rex Ryan blitzing so much. LeGarrette Blount is a load and the Bills haven't had Marcell Dareus much and Kyle Williams has definitely slowed down.[/size][/font][/color]

Dareus hasn't played much??? H'bout not at all. It's like they aren't even watching our games.

Anyone think the Bills are going to attempt to air it out this game? Pats hemmed Tyrod in and forced him to make throws from the pocket last time. If they stick to that game plan, Tyrod might be happy to oblige. Could be interesting to see if our WRs can get open. Not saying the run will be abandoned or anything, but I think this may be a game where the pass game gets back on track.