Week 8: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@AroundTheNFL

Bold predictions: Bills sweep Patriots; Brock Osweiler has monster game http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000728855/article/bold-predictions-rex-bills-sweep-bradys-pats

Cv3ZwrNUMAInMoX.jpg

By New England Patriots

Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick addresses the media during his press conference at Gillette Stadium on Friday, October 28, 2016.

Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick addresses the media during his press conference at Gillette Stadium on Friday, October 28, 2016.

By Paul Perillo - patriots.com

The Patriots downplayed it all week long but the team looks to avenge its only loss in Buffalo on Sunday.

By Andy Hart - patriots.com

Today's Patriots.com News Blitz pulls together a week of pre-Bills coverage, including a look at Rob Gronkowski on the verge of a potential record-setting day in Buffalo.

I can't help it. I know so many of you despise Dareus but I really like the guy. He's been through so much and I believe he is genuine. Dude is going to ball out this weekend.

I'm with you on this. I really don't get too worked up over a young man being a knucklehead. Some guys just take longer to grow up than others. Doesn't make them a bad person.

Hope he pushes the pocket right into Brady over and over again.

I can't help it. I know so many of you despise Dareus but I really like the guy. He's been through so much and I believe he is genuine. Dude is going to ball out this weekend.

He's earned every drop of bile.

I think he's genuine too.......he genuinely wants to play and play well.......he genuinely wants to get in shape........but he genuinely wants to indulge in food, sloth, fun but illegal activities like smoking the wacky tobacky and drag race etc..

It's not about being genuine........it's about doing what it takes to be the player he is capable of being and is paid very handsomely to be.

It's hard enough to justify a contract when you show up for work every week.......but getting suspended two years in a row? :doh:

Scouting Report - Week 8 - Bills-Patriots

10-30-scouting-report-story.jpg

New England comes to Buffalo with their full complement of offensive weapons. Weapons they didn't have or that weren't 100 percent healthy in Week 4.

LeSean McCoy doubtful for Sunday
shady-10-12-feature.jpg

LeSean McCoy failed to practice this week due to a hamstring ailment that could keep him out of Sunday's game against the Patriots.

I love Dareus and I'm thrilled he will be playing on Sunday, but I am still mad at him for putting himself in this position.

So we go with Gillislee. I think he can do the job.

We need McCoy to be 100%, so by all means do not play him until then.

@NickVeronica

If LeSean McCoy's out, Mike Gillislee will start. He's been "limited" this wk but really just got the back of his foot cut up by new cleats.

And since he got treatment from the medical staff to help with the irritation, they have to list him. But he says he's fine.

So we go with Gillislee. I think he can do the job.

We need McCoy to be 100%, so by all means do not play him until then.

@NickVeronica

If LeSean McCoy's out, Mike Gillislee will start. He's been "limited" this wk but really just got the back of his foot cut up by new cleats.

And since he got treatment from the medical staff to help with the irritation, they have to list him. But he says he's fine.

Feel we should have gone with Gillislee more last week anyway. Hope he's ready to shoulder the load.

I agree with the last sentence. I too think he will bring his A++ game. And others will also reap the benefits.

I am fine being alone in my thinking, but my hunch is Bills Defense is going to tear it up Sunday. Even Meeks is going to have good day !!

I agree with the last sentence. I too think he will bring his A++ game. And others will also reap the benefits.

I am fine being alone in my thinking, but my hunch is Bills Defense is going to tear it up Sunday. Even Meeks is going to have good day !!

Whoa nellie! :unsure: