Bon Jovi, Future Owner of the Titans?

Where's he going to get the money? The main reason that he was a never a threat to the Bills is because he couldn't afford it!!

Well, the thought was that he was the grease-man for MLSE.... who may be able to afford it, but they can't really compete with the mega-wealthy. As far as I know, MLSE and Tanenbaum have a few Billion, but it is in sports holdings and not cash-ready. Then, the stadium issue.

You would think if the Titans were at a point where their lease was escape-able and there was a wink-wink desire of the owners to be willing to allow them to move... there would be a degree of competition which pretty much eliminates MLSE

After all, he's been putting out the same 80's rock scholck since the 80's! Well done Jon, well done!

Actually, he's made solo albums, country albums, movies, TV shows, owned an Arena League team and helped feed the homeless and the poor.

Not sure about you, but that kicks my last 30 years right square in the ass.

I dont want to see any sports team ever move (unless its an MLB team to Buffalo).

I experienced the very real possibility with the Sabres in the early '00s.... and for years, I had to try to come to terms with what seemed like an inevitability of the Bills relocating.

It sucks. I don't wish that on anyone.