Oh you Browns!

Mr. WEO

Art Briles makes Chip Kelly look like Einstein when it comes to offensive design. Given Chip's spectacular failure, I can't imagine how Art's system of having WRs completely take plays off and only having one target in a route would actually have any success. Does not seem worth the media circus at all.

The real amazing thing in all of it is the mental gymnastics Browns fans can perform on themselves. "This regime trading down in the draft is totally different than the last 6 regimes doing the same thing".

Not that the personnel is there any more, but didn't RGIII, Corey Coleman and Josh Gordon all go to Baylor? Maybe they planned their offense in the offseason around his system, and now need help tweaking/reworking it with the players left.

Edited by DasNootz

Art Briles makes Chip Kelly look like Einstein when it comes to offensive design. Given Chip's spectacular failure, I can't imagine how Art's system of having WRs completely take plays off and only having one target in a route would actually have any success. Does not seem worth the media circus at all.

The real amazing thing in all of it is the mental gymnastics Browns fans can perform on themselves. "This regime trading down in the draft is totally different than the last 6 regimes doing the same thing".

browns need a blue chip talent. I can't think of one on their roster

Cavaliers win a championship, Indians in the ALCS, but we still have the same old Browns.

As miserable as Browns fans are...they can cozy up to their NBA Championship and possible World Series trophy soon.

Buffalo fans got zip, nada, not even playoff games.. We are on an Island by ourselves when it comes to being miserable. Hoping this is the year,

As miserable as Browns fans are...they can cozy up to their NBA Championship and possible World Series trophy soon.

Buffalo fans got zip, nada, not even playoff games.. We are on an Island by ourselves when it comes to being miserable. Hoping this is the year,

keep in mind that not all Browns fans are also fans of the Cavs or Indians. There are tons of Browns fans in Cbus and other areas who aren't.

A co-worker of mine is a Browns fan and is miserable. I told her the Browns need to keep this up for two to three years that way they get top draft picks to get their team pointed in the right direction.

They need to not make the playoffs ever... I want them to have the playoff drought record not us.

i read this earlier in the week and thought it was a great idea, Briles did a great job at Baylor, nothing wrong with bringing in people that have had success to act as a second set of eyes

The eyes that couldn't see all that raping going on at Baylor?

The Browns got the HC they deserved. So sad...