5-2 When The Pats Come To Town On 10/30

H2o

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to swallow some pride and go with advice a Pats fan once gave me after a rare Bills win. It's just one game in the season, don't hyper focus on it. The W/L record only matters when the season's over. If we beat the Pats on Oct 30th and then lay a bunch of eggs in Nov/Dec the Oct 30th game won't matter.

I get what you're saying - to a point. But you know how long it's been since we swept the season series with the Pats***?

1999, that's when. Even an otherwise wrecked season would have a certain - and not insignificant - reason to gloat. Reminds me of the days when a victory over the Phins was a great, great good feeling.

I get what you're saying - to a point. But you know how long it's been since we swept the season series with the Pats***?

1999, that's when. Even an otherwise wrecked season would have a certain - and not insignificant - reason to gloat. Reminds me of the days when a victory over the Phins was a great, great good feeling.

Again, learning from the Pats fans advice of that day - I just want playoffs - sweeping the Pats means little to me without a Bills playoff appearance attached to it.

Edited by driddles

I think it all depends if we get an unbiased pats ref crew like we finally did week 4. If it is hochuli, coleman, or the guy who looks like a fat todd bridges we are prob sunk.

All things being equal i think we will both be 5-2 going into the game and may the best team win.

The 1970s were miserable huh? Kind of crazy being a Bills fan for 8 years (joined the herd in 1973) before we ever get a win against a certain team in our own division. Winning ugly is still winning was never better exemplified than in that game. 15 turnovers total or something crazy like that.

Edited by Coastie

I'll give the OP a break because it really doesn't matter one bit if we, as fans, jump ahead of ourselves. The important thing is that the team doesn't overlook an opponent.

The prospect of being 5-2 and headed into a 1st place showdown with the Pats*** should have all Bills fans excited.

Here's to hoping the team takes care of necessary business the next two Sundays.

Um, excuse me? Do you mean to tell me that the team doesn't know when we get excited or pissed off on here? That TT doesn't think of me when dropping back?

I don't know where you get off, but keep your crazy to yourself sir!

Squish the Phish week is officially on. I know they just beat the Steelers, but a blind crow gets a piece of corn every once in a while. One win away from the biggest game in Buffalo in 10+ years. 👍

Can't overlook Miami. I didn't see the game but they came up big this week vs Pitt. Mario and Kiko will want some revenge. It will probably be 90 degrees so that could be a factor. If we stick to our game plan and run the ball down their throats then we should be ok

Can't overlook Miami. I didn't see the game but they came up big this week vs Pitt. Mario and Kiko will want some revenge. It will probably be 90 degrees so that could be a factor. If we stick to our game plan and run the ball down their throats then we should be ok

Here we go! They'll be the '72 version of the franchise by mid week.

Not trying to get ahead of ourselves, nor jinx us, but we should be 5-2 when the Pats come to Buffalo on 10/30/16. The 49ers and Dolphins are both games we should, and God knows I hope, win. That being said it could possibly set up the biggest game for the Bills in 10 years. Tom Brady is back so they will likely be 6-1 heading into that game. If the defense keeps rolling like it has been, along with Dareus and Lawson in the fold, Marsha could be taking a beating ALL DAY LONG.The Ralph will be ROCKIN that day for certain. Can you imagine sweeping the Pats and having an outright division lead going into the first week of November? GO BILLS!!! :thumbsup:

"Not trying to get ahead of ourselves, nor jinx us" . . . too late! When they lose next week, we will know where to lay the blame.

Edited by CSBill