5-2 When The Pats Come To Town On 10/30

H2o

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jinx schminx. If they lose it has absolutely nothing to do with a thread on TSW. Also, people were saying the same crap last week about the thread before the 49ers game. I sure did ruin our mojo there too eh? :rolleyes: Not looking past them, just stating that if we can get this W in Miami then the game on 10/30 is HUGE for us.

How long have you been a bills fan???

on to San Francisco. Nothing less, nothing more.

Let's start by going 1-0 vs. the 49ers at The Cap.

You guys do know we are not the players and can look ahead...

Can't overlook Miami. I didn't see the game but they came up big this week vs Pitt. Mario and Kiko will want some revenge. It will probably be 90 degrees so that could be a factor. If we stick to our game plan and run the ball down their throats then we should be ok

Mario might not even start... Why are you so bad at talking football?

After watching the Steelers yesterday, they had every look, to me, like a team that will play deep, deep into January, so I have them beating NE. I think we can get to this game at 5-2, so we should both have the same records going into that game. As any realistic Bills fan would assume, Brady is likely to smoke the Bills, but there is always a chance Rex gets the team to stand up, play disciplined, and steal one. I feel like it's a 15% chance of happening, but it COULD happen.

If it does... Boy, it would feel incredible to be a game up on NE going into November, and holding the season series tie-breaker against them. I know we would get tripped up in the next month with that tough November run, so NE would pass us as they feast on the teams that we'd have already beaten during our soft part of the schedule... but to have a real season to root for... for the first time in my adult life... I know I'm way ahead of myself, but I can dream.

:lol:

You guys do know we are not the players and can look ahead...

Mario might not even start... Why are you so bad at talking football?

A personal attack for stating the obvious? Nice work. 10 yrs playing and 10 coaching, better go after someone else. I'm not the one

Fish are definitely beatable. If Bills can continue to play solid D and the O performs like they did last week, this looks like a win. The caveat is that they still have to go to Miami and beat a team at home that is coming off a big win against a very good Steelers team. Should be a good one.

I believe that post was referring to NE 's game against the Steelers. Steelers will probably get beat handily with Landry Jones subbing .

I thought that about the Steelers last year, as the Bills could have benefitted from them losing games while Big Ben was out. They won some of them, to my disappointment . I don't expect the Steelers to beat the Pats with Jones at QB, but stranger things have happened. I didn't think the Cheats would lose at Denver last year, but they did . To the delight of football fans everywhere who would just like to watch a Super Bowl with zero stress, regardless of who wins and loses.

Even when the Bills were a perennial playoff team, we laid eggs against teams we should smoke... we should never look past any team. Prepare for everyone of them like it was against the Pats!

It seems as though that is what the team is doing. Players coming in on victory Monday's , guys are working hard and holding each other accountable. There is a different feel about this team. It's exciting for us fans to look ahead and think about what might happen , but I don't think the team is losing focus. They seem set on one week at a time.

It's all my fault. Put this L on me. I put our guys in position to get injured, couldn't seem to scheme a way to stop Arrabbi out there, and making our DB's wear ankle weights during the first half of the game didn't work out how I expected. I take full responsibility and will have our guys ready to go for NE next week at home. Should have never looked past the Dolphins, this one's on me.

Sincerely,

H2o

Not trying to get ahead of ourselves, nor jinx us, but we should be 5-2 when the Pats come to Buffalo on 10/30/16. The 49ers and Dolphins are both games we should, and God knows I hope, win. That being said it could possibly set up the biggest game for the Bills in 10 years. Tom Brady is back so they will likely be 6-1 heading into that game. If the defense keeps rolling like it has been, along with Dareus and Lawson in the fold, Marsha could be taking a beating ALL DAY LONG.The Ralph will be ROCKIN that day for certain. Can you imagine sweeping the Pats and having an outright division lead going into the first week of November? GO BILLS!!! :thumbsup:

Now you know better than that. They always blow that one game (or two) they have no business losing! We're 4-3 with the Pats coming in for revenge after we circled their wagons in their backyard, a depleted WR group, Shady hurting, Dareus still out, and both our lines coming off getting their short hairs pulled out one at a time by the Dolphins. Perfect scenario to get to 5-3 though :thumbsup:

GO BILLS!!!!