Patriots Message board is fantastic right now.

Some really good quotes. My favorite so far is in response to one of their fellow fans giving credit to the Bills for beating two strong teams back to back:

"F*** em. I'm gonna go take a **** in the city's Bass Pro Shop that never was."

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/forums/patsfans-com-patriots-fan-forum.10/

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was one group of Pats fans at the LA Backers bar. They were whining the whole second half and it was absolutely glorious. Still not 15 years worth of revenge, but it's a start. When Brady retires I'll be grinning from ear to ear.

Half of them are giving us credit for basically whooping their ass, the other half are complaining about No Brady and the refs...

The blaming of the refs is amazing. I only listened to the game, but it seems like the refs called a clean game - something those fans are probably not used to.

Some really good quotes. My favorite so far is in response to one of their fellow fans giving credit to the Bills for beating two strong teams back to back:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/forums/patsfans-com-patriots-fan-forum.10/

Thier salty tears taste like chowder.

The blaming of the refs is amazing. I only listened to the game, but it seems like the refs called a clean game - something those fans are probably not used to.

There were a couple of sideline plays that i kept waiting for the flag to come out on. They werent penalties but im so used to seeing those called against us, especially vs the pats

Sorry, but hogan had 2 handfuls of bills jersey on that opening play. Pi or not, they're gonna call that, it was the lane that Edelman ran through

Edelman was freakin' tackling our D all day long. I don't mean blocking, I mean grabbing handfuls of jersey and throwing guys to the ground to make lanes.

This is too deep for me. Why the fixation on public defecation in a Bass Pro Shop?

Edelman was freakin' tackling our D all day long. I don't mean blocking, I mean grabbing handfuls of jersey and throwing guys to the ground to make lanes.

This is too deep for me. Why the fixation on public defecation in a Bass Pro Shop?

We got a cabelas. Wanna poop there?

Don't get the buffalo hate, I've been to mass. It's fine. Boston is like 20 dollar beer night every night, but it's pretty cool.

Edited by dneveu

Ha - I've just gotten through 1/3 of the game thread. It is glorious. I might bookmark it and refer to it whenever I am feeling low