Realization folks - Rex Ryan is not going anywhere

Yeah, really. A win's a win, but basing this thread on a win over these pats is pretty bold....

Is it any bolder then the bs negative posts we have had to deal with from you NNN's over the past weeks?

Nope

Typical bills fans getting excited already

If we won the first 2 and lost against cards and pats ppl would be wanting Rex gone

Great win but

ITS ONLY WEEK 4

Darn those bills fans for getting excited already

Takes all the fun (and steam) out of your posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think beating the Pats in Gillette with Brady starting is the real test

Still not there

A reasonable version of this test is coming up on Oct 29, 8th game this season at New Era field. I would settle for beating them then.....have to wait for next year for your test.

If we keep improving Rex stays. No question about that.

there is still LOTS to improve on, especially on the O side.

I thought loss even with Brassett. Great win but why is it people seem to forget arguably the greatest QB of all time wasn't playing?

Imagine if the Bils trotted out a pro bowl QB ever against the Pats began their domination. Belicheck doesn't give a **** who lines up. A win is a win is a win

Especially after watching them demolish a good Texans team 10 dates ago and having no answers today against the Bills.

Typical bills fans getting excited already

If we won the first 2 and lost against cards and pats ppl would be wanting Rex gone

Great win but

ITS ONLY WEEK 4

No one is claiming Super Bowl and yeah, no Brady, but anyone that can't enjoy today is probably not a Bills fan...

Good news though, you're still leading the "worst poster, 2016" race!

I thought loss even with Brassett. Great win but why is it people seem to forget arguably the greatest QB of all time wasn't playing?

Why do you forget the Bills also don't have a QB and beat arguably one of the greatest coaches of all time?

Edited by Beef Jerky