Realization folks - Rex Ryan is not going anywhere

I thought it was only 4 games?

:lol:

Right now the team looks so much better with Thurman calling the defense and Lynn calling the offense. Still got a long way to go in the season so let's revisit this conversation at the bye.

If we keep improving Rex stays. No question about that.

Absolutely, I don't think any Bills fans saw this future while the Patriots were beating the Texans 27-0 Sept 22nd.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Absolutely, I don't think any Bills fans saw this future while the Patriots were beating the Texans 27-0 Sept 22nd.

Yes, I believe there were some people here who were convinced Rex would be fired right now. And firing Roman was a pure scapegoat move rather than maybe a calculated move to try something different because what they were doing wasn't working.

Today is quite simply a day to enjoy the fact that we beat the Patriots. Everything else:

Playoff implications

Who was/wasn't playing for each team

What it means for players/coaches futures

How it bodes for the rest of the year

is just details

Enjoy.

Rex has done a better job delegating and generally being a HEAD coach.

Sometimes you have to get outside of your comfort zone to allow yourself to truly advance and become better...Rex had gone as far as he could doing things the way he always had. He had to change his approach and basically entrust his guys to handle things and actually BE a head coach and not a glorified DC. The results seem encouraging so far...