The key to beating the Patriots on Sunday is...

It will take a miraculous effort from the defense and special teams. As currently configured without Watkins And with Clay hobbled, this is not a NFL offense.

Barely 100 yards passing in two of three games wouldn't win in most college football conferences. I am rooting for Tyrod Taylor, but he is not playing like a NFL QB so far this year. I can't think of an opponent where the Bills would have an advantage at QB.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some keys, in no particular order...

1. Pull off a goofy radio prank with a Julian Edelman interview. Check.

2. Find some way to get plays in other than headsets since they are useless at Gillette Stadium. Does anyone know how to sign in Klingon?

3. Make anyone who gets a personal foul call do 30 push-ups right on the midfield logo.

4. Don't talk about game strategy in the locker room, tunnel, or anywhere else in the greater Boston Area. Ain't nobody got spies like Bill.

5. Play your very best and when the ref sticks you with a bogus call, just politely say "Thank you sir, may I have another?"

6. Take solace in the fact that Belichick will eventually have to retire, unless he has his mind downloaded into a robot, which shouldn't be a major adjustment for him. Perhaps it's already happened....

Go Bills. Good luck and godspeed.

Some good points here.

It is a little known fact that Tyrod is in fact Navajo on his mother's side of the family and fluent in the native Navajo language. On top of this, he had a deaf cousin growing up in Va. and as a result, learned sign language at an early age.

I therefore suggest we go Windtalker on Sunday and sign the play calls into Tyrod in Navajo. We just need to hire someone fluent in Navajo and who can sign. Then make sure they understand the plays. All in about 72 hours.

Nonetheless, this method was good enough to fool the IJA and it can fool the Patriots too.

unfortunately, think it involves me drinking a 12 pack Genny

no,no thats what we do when we are losing!

Stick to Genny Light. In my youth we called it " Beer of Athletes " and the 16oz "pounders" were a favorite around here.

Some good points here.

It is a little known fact that Tyrod is in fact Navajo on his mother's side of the family and fluent in the native Navajo language. On top of this, he had a deaf cousin growing up in Va. and as a result, learned sign language at an early age.

I therefore suggest we go Windtalker on Sunday and sign the play calls into Tyrod in Navajo. We just need to hire someone fluent in Navajo and who can sign. Then make sure they understand the plays. All in about 72 hours.

Nonetheless, this method was good enough to fool the IJA and it can fool the Patriots too.

You are the Folks that keep America great !

I seriously like this plan.

To be honest, the key to victory is quite simple. Forget where you are playing and who you are playing. Maintain the fervor we had last week and execute with the effectivness in all 3 phases of the game that we did last week.

I think we lose to NE because we have lost to them for so long. Gillette is seen as the lions den. They need to stop and pretend they are playing the browns. Dont let the game seem too big. Just play football. And whomever gave the speech last week, give him a vodka/redbull and put him on a podium. We need to not overthink ourselves.

We win if we **** down their running game. And when I say shut down, I mean hold them under 50 yards.

On the offensive side we win if we can rush for over 150 yards.

Also we must win the turnover battle.

Do those three things and we will win.

This is an amusing thread. But, if I may take it seriously for a moment...

On offense:

-Convert on third down.

-Control the clock.

-Do not let Belichick* control the tempo.

On defense:

-Pressure the QB (obviously), but more importantly,

-Stop Blount.

-Please, Rex, don't try to outsmart Belichick* with stupid, "exotic" schemes! If I see Hughs chasing Gronk downfield again, I'll need to purchase a new TV on Monday. I can't afford it!