The key to beating the Patriots on Sunday is...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Walt Patulski

:thumbsup:

Bust up the quick outlet underneath by the Pats. That is the easy out for both QBs. It's what killed us a year ago in Buffalo. The Texans gave up that short throw all day. Stop letting them off easy.

The question is HOW? With their 1.5 to 2 second release, there are only two ways. Knock the receivers on their azz or get the D line's hands up. The problem with that is our D line's height. I think Kyle is only 6'1', not about the rest of the group.

Beating the Patriots has been a problem for us for the last 15 years or so. I'm blaming it on Hillary since she's been responsible for fixing all of the world's problems for the last 30 years and has failed at everything, single-handedly rendering us a third world country and a very broken football organization. I think Trump should be able to fix our beating the Patriots problem with relative ease. How? Well he hasn't told us but why would he- he has plans for everything but won't share lest they fall into enemies' hands. Hell, General MacArthur wouldn't tell us either. But we haven't been able to beat the Patriots under Obama so clearly, we have nothing to lose. Bills 23, Pats 17 (missed Carpenter XP- that one is on Hillary). Let's bring it back to the great days when we used to win. Against the Patriots that is.

Edited by metzelaars_lives