Wow...Rex was pressured by management to appease fans...

Big Turk

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF???

When a team uses firing a coach to "appease the fan base" we have a serious issue...

When you let fans run the team, it can only be a disaster...

Seems like that was just the writer inserted that, obviously not a statement from the team.

And seems to me fans are often the reason coaches get fired. Owners embarrassed, fans pissed, coach fired...

Ha, the bobbleheads are saying that Rex after the game said the problem tonite was defense not offense.

then they start saying the wrong person may have been fired.

also mentioned:

Anthony Lynn-- RB coach for the BROWNS previously. ( is that good or bad)

worked with Rex in new jersey

and the best one. has already been mentioned even though a RB coach as a guy who may get head coach interest for nextnseason

so did Rex just promote his replacement......

as for Roman scheter said not all of the offensive players were thrilled with him, others were shocked at his firing.

So, let me get this straight.

• The defense tanks and allows Fitzpasspick 374 yards passing and almost 500 yards of total offense
  • The run game completely stalls for two games and the Bills QB is then forced to try and carry the offense.
  • The Bills QB needs to scramble to make plays because there is no run game to support him and the offense scores 31 points.

So, the answer is to fire the OC and promote the RB coach :wacko: Excuse me as I just don't see how promoting the coach from the weakest area of the team is the answer.