Buffalo Bills Fire Offensive Coordinator Greg Roman

26CornerBlitz

I was at the game last night and what you said couldn't be farther from the truth. The offense may have had more yards but they were just two big plays. That's it. It was the most boring offense to watch.

The defense on the other hand was AMAZING on 1st and 2nd down for the majority of the game but was the worst 3rd down defense i ever seen the Bills have.

Overall they both sucked but if I had to say which one played better than the other, the defense played better. They forced 3 fumbles and returned one for a TD.

This has to be the craziest take of the day.

The Jets converted on 1st or 2nd down 14 times last night.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was time to fire Roman. The offense needs to keep up with the times. Pass first run second. Ground and pound is yesterdays news.

itll be interesting, as our new OC is all about the ground and pound -- from the very little we know of his offensive philosophy.

Only their line is elite. Linebackers are average and secondary is bad. Revis looked slow and ineffective last night. They will be exposed this season.

Revis was quite good for most of last season, although he tailed off a bit near the end. Some of the other guys (Buster Skrine, Calvin Pryor, amd Marcus Williams, who had 6 INTs) had pretty good seasons too. http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef2015

Edited by dave mcbride

This has to be the craziest take of the day.

The Jets converted on 1st or 2nd down 14 times last night.

You may be right but it didn't feel like that at the game. Im just waking up now and from what i remember, i remember being loud on 3rd down MANY times only to be let down over and over and over again.

Scheter saying pegula called the meeting this morning.

Also, Rex Ryan has the full support of ownership and it is "his team".

If Pegula comes out publicly to support Rex, you know the twins will be gone by the bye week. Always works that way.

Did you happen to watch the Jets defense much last year? I did -- I live in NYC. They were elite.

I live in NYC also but no i don't watch any other games except Bills games.

They may have had this and that last year just like we had that and this but based on last night and last night alones performance, both sides of the ball played bad but i can take more positives out of watching the defense rather than our offense.

I was at the game last night and what you said couldn't be farther from the truth. The offense may have had more yards but they were just two big plays. That's it. It was the most boring offense to watch.

The defense on the other hand was AMAZING on 1st and 2nd down for the majority of the game but was the worst 3rd down defense i ever seen the Bills have.

Overall they both sucked but if I had to say which one played better than the other, the defense played better. They forced 3 fumbles and returned one for a TD.

NYJ: Third Down Efficiency 8/13 - 61%

itll be interesting, as our new OC is all about the ground and pound -- from the very little we know of his offensive philosophy.

If he does go all ground and pound that will seal the deal. Rex said this was going to be his last coaching job and he is correct. September 2017 he will be doing pregame shows from a network studio. The team needs to open up the offense and make defenses play honest. They have made it too easy on the defenses the past two games.

Looks just about right. I lost 61% of my voice before the snap and 39% of my brain cells after.

That's including the Brandon Marshall drop and the final Jets' drive where they were just milking the clock. 3rd down defense was abysmal.

@TBNSports

CsgY4bEXYAAsNn5.jpg