Buffalo Bills Fire Offensive Coordinator Greg Roman

26CornerBlitz

@MatthewFairburn

Richie Incognito: "Our bread and butter is going to change. We need to find our identity. Our identity is going to change."

Im excited for that. I guess now were gonna find out a lot about TTs future. 2 possibilities.

1. New OC comes in and draws up plays and TT starts making the throws that weve always expected from him.

2. TT becomes Kapernick 2 and struggles after losing Romans game planning to his strengths and away from his weaknesses.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this team could lose every game, and Rex would not be **** canned in season. I think 5-11 or worse will get Abbott & Costello fired once the season ends.

It's amazing how bad the Bills and Browns franchise have become over the last 15 years or so. Battle of Lake Erie...hahaha

Seriously brehhh! I did not expect us to be the train wreck of the NFL but damn this is what happened. On the bright side I am excited to watch our offense with someone else calling the plays tho. I think Sammys gonna be out for a few weeks too. He looked terrible limping out there last nite. Since it looks like were gonna be drafting high, we better take an OT and WR somewhere in the 1st 3 picks. Also nice to see Goodwin shut his haters up with that touchdown.....and then I shook my head when he appeared to be injured on the last play. damn Bills and the OC drama made us drinking beer at 3 in the afternoon today!

:beer:

You're a good kid.

Bills are one hell of ride if you are here for the entertainment.

Put aside winning and just sit back and watch.

Alright. I'm a Roman fan, and I don't think he cost us the game. But last night my fiance (a die hard Eagles fan) remarked "this looks like an Andy Reid offense".

And as I think about it, dread sets in: having a scripted set of plays that can blow up in your face, throwing short of the marker on 3rd down, an unwillingness to make adjustments if things aren't going well and time mismanagement were all hallmarks of his last year's in Philly. I suddenly terrified.

I am now ok with someone else calling the plays.

Alright. I'm a Roman fan, and I don't think he cost us the game. But last night my fiance (a die hard Eagles fan) remarked "this looks like an Andy Reid offense".

And as I think about it, dread sets in: having a scripted set of plays that can blow up in your face, throwing short of the marker on 3rd down, an unwillingness to make adjustments if things aren't going well and time mismanagement were all hallmarks of his last year's in Philly. I suddenly terrified.

I am now ok with someone else calling the plays.

Its best we accept it. Maybe not so much embrace it , as see where it goes .

Im excited for that. I guess now were gonna find out a lot about TTs future. 2 possibilities.

1. New OC comes in and draws up plays and TT starts making the throws that weve always expected from him.

2. TT becomes Kapernick 2 and struggles after losing Romans game planning to his strengths and away from his weaknesses.

if any silver lining, we likely learn SOMETHING. unless sammy and goodwin are done and its just too big a mess to tell.

Despite the legitimate sarcasm and criticism of the Defense here in many comments, I don't find roman's firing to be illogical. the O has not looked good.....its a long week to the next game, and if the season is to be righted, it is now. Scoring 24 points....well, ok, but one td was during prevent time....the Jets were playing back, and the Bills (finally) put together a drive against the prevent D. The other two were lightning bolts......the Goodwin play was excellant....the Salas td was a scramble...and not a designed play. Anyhow, the O has not been good, so I am OK with a change.

Having said that, the D also needs fixing...lets hope that is also underway.

Um, do we have a choice?

Of course. Could walk away, could kick and scream. could cry ourselves to sleep.

I have done all those things btw

The female coach whose name escapes me. Doesn't matter that she has nothing to do with the defense, but it will make for great talk radio. LOL

A Brandon move !

Despite the legitimate sarcasm and criticism of the Defense here in many comments, I don't find roman's firing to be illogical. the O has not looked good.....its a long week to the next game, and if the season is to be righted, it is now. Scoring 24 points....well, ok, but one td was during prevent time....the Jets were playing back, and the Bills (finally) put together a drive against the prevent D. The other two were lightning bolts......the Goodwin play was excellant....the Salas td was a scramble...and not a designed play. Anyhow, the O has not been good, so I am OK with a change.

Having said that, the D also needs fixing...lets hope that is also underway.

But who is better to fix the problems that Roman himself? They can't install a brand new offense in 5 days. It's going to be the same people with the same schemes, just different play calling.

You're a good kid.

Bills are one hell of ride if you are here for the entertainment.

Put aside winning and just sit back and watch.

I was gonna make a post about this season becoming "sports entertainment" to me. Its like pro-wrestling. You know whats gonna happen but you still watch cuz its entertaining. the Bills are my team damnit! I been loyal this long, doesnt look like ill be changing that any time soon.

If we do go 0-4 then I want to see progress and player development every week. Wish we could hire Peyton Manning as a QB whisperer to work with TT, EJ and Cardale. That would be cool.

I was gonna make a post about this season becoming "sports entertainment" to me. Its like pro-wrestling. You know whats gonna happen but you still watch cuz its entertaining. the Bills are my team damnit! I been loyal this long, doesnt look like ill be changing that any time soon.

If we do go 0-4 then I want to see progress and player development every week. Wish we could hire Peyton Manning as a QB whisperer to work with TT, EJ and Cardale. That would be cool.

Bringing on Peyton would make fr great entertainment without question. It's a fantasy, but i would be thrilled to tune in !