Buffalo Bills Fire Offensive Coordinator Greg Roman

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Furthermore- after re-reading both my post and yours, I would content that your reply was that of snarky and uncalled for nature... The type of crap we don't need on TBD

I took your opening sentence as dismissive and snarky thus I replied in kind.

Roman had no HC experience (unless you count HS where he was coaching just 8 years ago) and the Pegulas reportedly weren't even happy with him going back to last year so IMO he's not an "obvious" choice as interim HC.

Didn't realize he was on the outs. As someone who did interview for the HC job and who ultimately was brought in some capacity the resume in a vacuum is probably the most accomplished one.

What's funny, I'm at a kids party talking to dads who are fans of all sort of teams.

They all agree the bills org looks like a bunch of baffoons for the recent spate of event and no one understands how anyone would hire one of the Ryan's let alone both to run their team...

Sal Cappacio says it's not true and the players didn't meet with the owners about this, according to his sources. I like Sal, but I feel like he carries the water for the team a bit too much. He always gives the team the benefit of the doubt. His sources could just be feeding him the company line.

Sal Cappacio says it's not true and the players didn't meet with the owners about this, according to his sources. I like Sal, but I feel like he carries the water for the team a bit too much. He always gives the team the benefit of the doubt. His sources could just be feeding him the company line.

The tweets I saw said that the owner DID meet with the players about this, but that Rex knew about it and that they meet with the players all the time. Not that this makes me feel any better.

It's nice to have one

I took your opening sentence as dismissive and snarky thus I replied in kind.

That's the problem with text style conversations... Virtually ZERO personal level to them and make them difficult to gauge the tone....

I know there are a lot of posters on here, but when I intend to be an ass, it'll be extremely apparent

Exactly.