Buffalo Bills Fire Offensive Coordinator Greg Roman

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why?

Because I don't want the organization to be bassackward with the owner playing the role of Jerry Jones or Dan Snyder. If you don't like it, wait until after the season and deal with it. At most, question the HC about the situation. Owners should not be hiring and firing assistant coaches, especially 2 weeks into the season. So I ask you, why would you even question this?

I'm being serious... In the last 24 hours I was accused of being snarky- so I just want it to be clear that I mean what I say.... (Weird, right?)

I don't know $hit anymore, not that I knew anything to begin with. All I know is everything is still a mess. jw needs to write a story and get it out there. Aside from us, everyone else still views this based off the original stories; that is all that is out there...

I don't know **** anymore, not that I knew anything to begin with. All I know is everything is still a mess. jw needs to write a story and get it out there. Aside from us, everyone else still views this based off the original stories; that is all that is out there...

Just one more reason people should get on tbd!! Lol

Because I don't want the organization to be bassackward with the owner playing the role of Jerry Jones or Dan Snyder. If you don't like it, wait until after the season and deal with it. At most, question the HC about the situation. Owners should not be hiring and firing assistant coaches, especially 2 weeks into the season. So I ask you, why would you even question this?

Because I don't think it's automatically a bad thing for an owner dealing with a staff that is looking incompetent (and are his first hires) to get involved,

And I don't know that it's any better for the Head Coach (who appears to be a clown) to have ordered the firing, than the new owner. I can't see how anyone on the outside can determine that one of these is better than the other. We couldn't know.

Let's just be happy that Roman is gone, and Wrex looks to be on borrowed time. The sooner this coaching staff is gone, the closer the team is to righting the ship.

Edited by HoF Watkins

I honestly believe the owners will do much better with coaching decisions next time. No one gets it 100%, but the Pegulas did not expect to have to deal a a HC hire so soon. I give them a break. Besides, there's always the "STAYIN'" mindset.

I honestly believe the owners will do much better with coaching decisions next time. No one gets it 100%, but the Pegulas did not expect to have to deal a a HC hire so soon. I give them a break. Besides, there's always the "STAYIN'" mindset.

I think so too. Just let this thing run it's course, and pick up the pieces for the post season. The Pegulas were pretty much at the mercy of the people left over from the Ralph era. They are learning on the job, and hopefully won't be led astray by another snake oil salesman for the next hire.