Wow so much pessimism after 1 very tough loss!

r00tabaga

This is where all you cry babies can hang out, eat ice cream & bash my favorite team.

Have at it and keep the front page from getting cluttered with stupid topics.

Thank you,

have a wonderful day-

Thanks where's the thread for the low information fans that still think the bills are a professional football team and not an elaborate joke on people who deserve better?

Ok I can't believe how many people are thinking the year is over because you lost to the Ravens.

First the Ravens D is VERY VERY Good! They only had issues last year when their leader Suggs went down for the year.

Second your teams D stifled a rather Good QB in Flacco who does have a few weapons to throw to and he'll giving up 13 points is amazing!

Third you were on the road against steam that until last year was ALWAYS in the picture for the SB and IMO probably will be in the hunt again this year.

Now if you guys lost to Cleveland I would understand the panic.. But sheesh this was the Ravens!!

You "guys" are like women. All I can think of is a girl falling off her bike and skinning her knee.

This board was bound to be bad today but some of these topics are just stupid. Keep them streamlined here so you all can ask each other where the tallest bridge in Buffalo is.

Ok I can't believe how many people are thinking the year is over because you lost to the Ravens.

First the Ravens D is VERY VERY Good! They only had issues last year when their leader Suggs went down for the year.

Second your teams D stifled a rather Good QB in Flacco who does have a few weapons to throw to and he'll giving up 13 points is amazing!

Third you were on the road against steam that until last year was ALWAYS in the picture for the SB and IMO probably will be in the hunt again this year.

Now if you guys lost to Cleveland I would understand the panic.. But sheesh this was the Ravens!!

Thanks for your logical support...it's pitch fork and torches time!!! :pirate:

Congrats on winning the division last night. :lol:

It's sporting of you to come by and offer support to an utterly vanquished foe. Sort of like a Marshall Plan for fans of a completely defeated and utterly hopeless franchise. Maybe the Pats could set up satellite offices in Buffalo and we could cheer in proxy. It looks like you've got a succession plan for Brady in place, so as long as the Hoody wants to coach, the Bills arent going to sniff the playoffs.

. All I can think of is a girl falling off her bike and skinning her knee.

Maybe you should stick with that. Your other thoughts are distracting you into creating threads like this---a discussion to point that there are already other such discussions going on in other threads.

If you are now into moderating the board, start by locking this one--or deleting it.

You "guys" are like women. All I can think of is a girl falling off her bike and skinning her knee.

This board was bound to be bad today but some of these topics are just stupid. Keep them streamlined here so you all can ask each other where the tallest bridge in Buffalo is.

nice casual sexism. maybe the majority of posters here have just had enough of a crap product and are venting about lost opportunity and lost time. If you want to be the cheerful idiot, by all means, go ahead

It's interesting when a fan of a division rival has to offer measured perspective on TSW.

Shhhh!!!! Let's ignore to OP and get back to burning down the FO!!! Hahahaha... Agreed... I have to admit- through one game, I am trying to maintain perspective and not jump.... Seems to be working... I keep telling myself- wait to see what week 5 looks like before I make an opinion on the season

Maybe you should stick with that. Your other thoughts are distracting you into creating threads like this---a discussion to point that there are already other such discussions going on in other threads.

If you are now into moderating the board, start by locking this one--or deleting it.

I'm more embarrassed of our fan base than I am of the team or front office. I'll delete this thread when mods close the umpteen other rediculous threads.

I'm more embarrassed of our fan base than I am of the team or front office. I'll delete this thread when mods close the umpteen other rediculous threads.

Rediculous or not, I don't see how this thread stands on its own, other than as a monument to irony.

yeah, it's the fanbase you should be ashamed of. Thanks for coming by Mr Brandon, looking forward to whatever gimmick you come up with to convince the fans next year to buy tickets since it obviously wont be "see how the 2017 Bills follow up on their successful 2016 season!"

Jimmy G is average. The Hood could make EJ Manuel a pro bowler.

THATS THE POINT....they got a world class coach over there, prolly the GOAT, and he don't appear to be going anywhere.

We got Rex....

and they are in our division, and we aint beating em.....and your statement supports that.

WTF would you not be down on our chances to ...forget winning the Super Bowl... just be down on our chances to win one of two wild Card spots...

name me on reason whey you think this squad, with this coach, is goingto be amogst the top two teams in this group

Cincinnati

Pittsburgh

Baltimore

KC

Denver

Oakland

Jacksonville

Houston

Tell me how we beat those teams for a WC spot...and lets not forget who we play