Wow so much pessimism after 1 very tough loss!

r00tabaga

No I'm quite sure I didn't. You're butthurt that I'm criticizing the lackluster effort of our QB.

At this point Joe I'm gonna do you a favor and go take my kid to hockey practice. Go on with your crusade. You really did miss my whole point though but that's okay. You're slow, I get it.

THATS THE POINT....they got a world class coach over there, prolly the GOAT, and he don't appear to be going anywhere.

We got Rex....

and they are in our division, and we aint beating em.....and your statement supports that.

WTF would you not be down on our chances to ...forget winning the Super Bowl... just be down on our chances to win one of two wild Card spots...

name me on reason whey you think this squad, with this coach, is goingto be amogst the top two teams in this group

Cincinnati

Pittsburgh

Baltimore

KC

Denver

Oakland

Jacksonville

Houston

Tell me how we beat those teams for a WC spot...and lets not forget who we play

I dunno - math... a lot of them beat each other? We play... a lot better than we did yesterday. Boom we're in

Ok I can't believe how many people are thinking the year is over because you lost to the Ravens.

First the Ravens D is VERY VERY Good! They only had issues last year when their leader Suggs went down for the year.

Second your teams D stifled a rather Good QB in Flacco who does have a few weapons to throw to and he'll giving up 13 points is amazing!

Third you were on the road against steam that until last year was ALWAYS in the picture for the SB and IMO probably will be in the hunt again this year.

Now if you guys lost to Cleveland I would understand the panic.. But sheesh this was the Ravens!!

but you don't seem to understand we as bills fans have been going thru this for sixteen years now,we kinda know how this is going to play out ,I know you say it's the ravens! don't take it so hard again I say to you we heard this song before matter of fact there's a cd out

I dunno - math... a lot of them beat each other? We play... a lot better than we did yesterday. Boom we're in

lets hope!!!!

If we had last years schedule...maybe.

But i still be there rooting for the chuckleheads like i have for 47 years...still have the LA and Cinci games to travel too..the home games...and most important the tailgates!!!

Bills are going nowhere this year. I am unfortunately very confident in saying that but what makes you think they can go 10-5 the last 15 games? Especially when you play New England twice, Jets twice, cinci, pittsburgh, seattle, arizona... It would take a miracle for the bills to get 9 to 10 wins

Jimmy G is average. The Hood could make EJ Manuel a pro bowler.

I disagree. Even the hoodie knows his limitations. He can take an accurate QB with field vision and timing/ feel without a rocket arm and win with him. EJ has no accuracy or feel. He could never run the Pats precision offense.

but you don't seem to understand we as bills fans have been going thru this for sixteen years now,we kinda know how this is going to play out ,I know you say it's the ravens! don't take it so hard again I say to you we heard this song before matter of fact there's a cd out

I am a LONG time Pats fan since the late 70's I had the Patsy label on my team for like ever... For us that didn't change till Kraft became owner. So trust me I understand the frustration.

Easy for him to say.

His team loses what? Three or four times a year. Sorry, I can't take advice from a Patriots fan seriously. They have it made.

The loss is more so about how the team looked, which is no different from the past 16 years.

Lol except when you guys were going to back to back to back to back SB my team sucked worse than yours does! He'll except for 1986 they pretty much sucked since I can remember till 1996.

Sending a message here. I understand the current state of emotion in Bills Country. Hell, I'll put my dismay up agin all y'all. I don't want to levy points or suspensions given this overall funk, but personal attacks are both unnecessary and unacceptable.

Consider this warning and act accordingly.