Week 2: Jets' Game Preparation - Sammy Watkins Active

26CornerBlitz

Stop watching. Stop posting. Go mow ur lawn. I'm calling out quitters this week. You have a right to ur opinions and I have a right to call you weak. I've been a fan since before the Kelly years and am frustrated too but posts like this are everywhere this week & quite frankly they are "lazy". Come up with a better take.

I'll always watch and root for OUR team.

Amen 👍🏼

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

😂

You are probably a miserable person in general and was probably told about Santa at an early age so I'll stop. I don't want to make you do anything you aren't comfortable with. Just something about football & what the Bills mean to me & many here. I don't care if we win or lose, I always stay loyal.

You are probably a miserable person in general and was probably told about Santa at an early age so I'll stop. I don't want to make you do anything you aren't comfortable with. Just something about football & what the Bills mean to me & many here. I don't care if we win or lose, I always stay loyal.

Agreed. Not only that; it would be impossible for me to not watch. I physically would be unable to do it.

Stop watching. Stop posting. Go mow ur lawn. I'm calling out quitters this week. You have a right to ur opinions and I have a right to call you weak. I've been a fan since before the Kelly years and am frustrated too but posts like this are everywhere this week & quite frankly they are "lazy". Come up with a better take.

I'll always watch and root for OUR team.

Funny how people who give up keep watching, keep posting and never really go away.

Scouting Report - Week 2 - Bills-Jets
scouting-report-story-jets.jpg

The Jets pass defense generates a ton of pressure, but they're also susceptible to big plays.

CORBIN BRYANT: "LOOKING FOR A VICTORY" (2:36)

DT Corbin Bryant addressed the media inside the locker room topics included; the Jets rushing attack, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and the pass rush last week.

Clay questionable LOL

I can't wait until Whaley is gone, most overrated GM in bills history

Because a player he signed is listed as "questionable" at a time when that likely means "probable" in the second game of a season? If he catches 5 passes for 100 yards and a touchdown tomorrow, would that suddenly make him the most underrated GM in Bills history?

Not saying you're right or wrong, but this seems like a bit of a stretch to criticize a GM for a player being on an injury report.

@KMart_LI

#Jets injury report: QUESTIONABLE: Mo Wilkerson (toe and ankle), David Harris, Bruce Carter DOUBTFUL: JJenkins (calf) + DRoberts

@AndrewSiciliano

New Era wants to spray tan you in Bills colors tomorrow. Full monty treatment available. http://www.wkbw.com/news/new-era-field-to-color-rush-fans-thursday

CsVA8NGUkAEFEpE.jpg

@nyjets

Injury report for #NYJvsBUF

CsVGvZCXYAAZHqq.jpg

Clay questionable LOL

I can't wait until Whaley is gone, most overrated GM in bills history

You do know they removed "probable" from the official injury reports this season, right? It's either not-on-the-injury-report, questionable, or out.

But please, carry on.

Give me a break with this.

Bills fans have made this odd conclusion that a first year head coach means losing season. It's simply not true.

I would gladly sit through it all if they bring in a competent GM/football czar to oversee everything and clean out Ralph's trash.

As the 2009 New York Jets can attest.

No, it's not true that first year head coaches automatically equate to losing. But it's a rarity as history proves. And that only stands to reason as new philosophies and symptoms usually take time to implement successfully.

GO BILLS!!!

As opposed to sticking with PT Barnum, the Ryan bros and Whaley running the show? No thanks.

I never wanted Rex here, hated the hire, hated the doubling up of it. The knee jerk reactions are crazy tho. I was speaking on the "He's a checkdown QB", or "His 1st instinct is to run after his 1st read isnt there". I know where you stand on TT Scott but, even you are even minded enough to admit while TT has his flaws he is certainly not a "captain check down". He played like **** but history shows hes not a check down artist. My point is all these knee jerk reactions after week 1, and It makes me wonder what all these people were watching last season? Cuz it def wasnt the Bills if they calling TT capn checkdown

Ed Hocculi cannot be underestimated - he HATES the Bills and will do whatever he can to give the Jets the win. This I'm convinced of.

This too.

I'd be interested to see the Bills record in Ed Hocculi officiated games.

I hate him and he hates us.

People actually believe stuff like this? I just think Hochuli is a bad ref; I've seen him botch plenty of calls for all teams.

HOW TO WATCH BILLS VS. JETS

twitter-infographic-tnf.jpg

Details on how to watch Buffalo’s home opener against the New York Jets at New Era Field on Thursday, September 15.

PRESTON BROWN: "GO OUT THERE AND GET A WIN" (2:30)

LB Preston Brown addressed the media inside the locker room topics include; defensive communication, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and the home opener.

@TBNSports

Video: NFL Network preview of #NYJets at #Bills. [bN] Blitz: http://bit.ly/2cYgvZH

CsVQygcWIAAHYZ5.jpg

Week 1 - Bills at Ravens

R 122 Brad Allen
U 11 Fred Bryan
HL 48 Jim Mello
LJ 100 Tom Symonette
FJ 97 Tom Hill
SJ 118 David Meslow
BJ 83 Shawn Hochuli he's Ed's son
Replay official: Jim Lapetina

Edited by ALF

Let Taylor do a 1 read quick release like Brady does to a good D

Always use a blocking TE (or G/T ) and a blocking FB to protect Taylor, should keep him in one piece.

having Felton and Dray back should help. Dray must hurt most of the last game but I assume he's playing tomorrow.

Give me a break with this.

Bills fans have made this odd conclusion that a first year head coach means losing season. It's simply not true.

I would gladly sit through it all if they bring in a competent GM/football czar to oversee everything and clean out Ralph's trash.

Stats say different

Stats say that when you hit the reset button....your not gonna be good immediately

Just listened to some of Bowles' press conferences - sounds like he's trying to take a page out of Belicheat's book when it comes to pressers. He looks/sounds extremely uncomfortable with, and irritated/annoyed by, the press. He was asked multiple times about what happened to their pass coverage against the Bengals, and just kept repeating "I don't have time to talk about the last game, I'm moving on to Buffalo. If you don't have any questions about the Buffalo game, this is going to be a short press conference".