Week 2: Jets' Game Preparation - Sammy Watkins Active

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worthy & Clay new adds to injury list

Bills head coach Rex Ryan talked extensively Monday about Sammy Watkins foot and Cordy Glenn’s ankle, but he only briefly outlined the fact that DT Jerel Worthy and TE Charles Clay both came out of Sunday’s game with knee injuries.

If Monday was a real practice (not a walk through) neither of them would’ve participated. Meanwhile CB Kevon Seymour is expected to be available Thursday night.

The Bills need to make Jets fans feel like they should have never of signed Fitz.

Kevin Seifert NFL Nation: Ed Hochuli will be the referee for Thursday night's game between the Jets and Bills.

Oh !@#$...

We'll see. Well most will anyway. :unsure:

I am color blind. That night I kept wonder why McCoy wasn't running through those "Huge" holes... Until I focused in and saw it was a Jets player in his way.

When they would run up the middle I just waited to hear what the announcers said.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Just going over the Jets/Bengals game. My god, we are screwed. They can rotate their DL all day and have the depth to beat us. Steve McLendon is the worst of their "Big 4" DL and he was outrageously good on Sunday.

Need to hit slants, screens to slow that rush down or we've got no chance.

Just wait until they make Cyrus move laterally. He'll double over like a hinge.