CBS Sports Game Preview

Jets at Bills Vegas Lines

Bills vs. Jets History

CBS Broadcast Team
Play-by-Play: Jim Nantz
Color Analyst: Phil Simms
Sideline: Tracy Wolfson

@twitter

Football fans: #TNFNFL_Season_2016_TNF.png is LIVE on Twitter next Thursday! Go to Moments on game day to watch #NYJvsBUF.

Cr4Jj7YUAAA3bMn.jpg

@buffalobills

It's red vs. white this time around. #ColorRush #NYJvsBUF And it'll be live on Twitter: http://tnf.twitter.com

CsPN9rjW8AEPUB1.jpg

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering the home team typically gets 3 point, I still think this is about 5 points off.

Yep and Cordy Glenn is hurt that's usually a point or so for a LT. This spread is sketchy and primetime games are sketchy, I was sure we were toast til I saw this spread. Staying away from this game now.

OT Glenn, TE Dray re-injure ankles

They were injured on back-to-back plays in the second quarter Sunday. Left tackle Cordy Glenn and TE Jim Dray also sustained ankle injuries. Unfortunately for each of them they were the same ankles that kept both of them out of a good portion of training camp.

Glenn suffered an ankle injury that kept him out of three and a half weeks of action in training camp and the preseason. Dray also missed a couple of weeks of training camp practices and preseason action.

Dareus OUT Seantrel OUT Ragland OUT Shaq OUT Maybe Sammy OUT

Here's my game prep

beerfridge1.jpg

Players missing last year when we beat them:
Gilmore
Darby (missed most of the game)
McCoy
Karlos Williams
Robert Woods
Aaron Williams
Kyle Williams
Nigel Bradham
I don't like our chances - but we somehow pulled it out last year with Rambo, Tarpley, and leodis playing significant time. Any given thursday i suppose.