• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@darrenrovell

FIRST LOOK: Nike Color Rush Jerseys For Giants, Bills & Dolphins

CsPDY6SXEAAUao_.jpg
CsPDY6TWAAA1sbg.jpg
CsPDY6WWYAAkA8M.jpg

@buffalobills

This week, we're going red. Let's light up Thursday night. #TNFNFL_Season_2016_TNF.png #ColorRush

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/775680613546332160

@NFL

Color Rush is BACK! 2016 #ColorRush: AFC East #TNFNFL_Season_2016_TNF.png

CsPFg1fWYAAquRG.jpg
CsPFg1eWgAAsMDP.jpg
CsPFg1oXgAASSoN.jpg
CsPFg1hW8AA0RVO.jpg

The jets are wearing white Thursday

Confirmed that the Jets will be in green again.

@UniWatch

Color Rush uni group shot.

CsPGfANW8AErn7n.jpg

Great. Another ketchup vs. relish bowl.

I can't be any less psyched for this game.

Seems dumb to repeat the red/green colors from last year after the complaints from color bind folks. Wonder what they'd do if one of the players claimed to be color blind.... Could get one of them killed on the field.

Maybe not!

@UniWatch

This week's Color Rush match-up: Jets (white) at Bills (red), which avoids last year's colorblindness problem.

CsPI27zXEAAIYfe.jpg

Scouting the Opponent: Buffalo Bills

scouting-art.jpg

Jets Travel to Buffalo for Their First Road Game of 2016.

Bills thinking O-line with practice squad move

The Bills made a move on their practice squad to address their potential shortage at offensive tackle if Cordy Glenn can’t play Thursday night.

Buffalo brought back offensive tackle Chris Martin who was with the team in training camp and moved cornerback Doran Grant off the practice squad to make room.

Wilkerson, Harris, Carter limited for Jets

Much like the Bills, the Jets are just doing walk through practices this week in advance of Thursday night’s game, but they have a few starters who are a bit hobbled as well.

DL Muhammad Wilkerson and LBs Bruce Carter and David Harris are a bit nicked up and would’ve been limited in a normal practice setting Monday. We’ll see if their status changes late this afternoon (Tuesday).

@ESPN_NFLNation

Make room for Sheldon Richardson: Jets' DE is back, and he's hungry

https://t.co/ZjkVdxMzPE

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex- haven't seen Sammy today but I assume what he says (about his foot) is accurate. #Bills

Rex- Not ruling Cordy Glenn out yet. If he can't go Kouandjio, who has played well, will start at LT. #Bills

@buffalobills

"If Revis has slipped at all, he's coming down from the tip of Everest. I know what kind of player he is." #NYJvsBUF

CsPpNzkWgAA15PK.jpg
@viccarucci

Rex on #Jets' D-line: "It's hard to imagine somebody being better than that group."

@TBNSports

Our team is live at One #Bills Drive for Rex Ryan's press conference. Updates all day here: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/09/13/live-coverage-buffalo-bills-practice-interviews-4/

@JonahJavad

Rex on Jets D-Line: "It is better [than the Ravens. We got to find ways to block them." Uh, yeah. I would say so. #Bills @WGRZ

@viccarucci

Rex on criticism #Bills' game plan is too conservative: "Maybe there's some truth to that, I don't know."

Rex on having Lap-band removed: "As someone pointed out, we won more games (w #Jets) when I was heavier, so do anything for the squad."

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: God, I hope that trend [of never being 0-2] continues.

@NickVeronica

Rex Ryan says he see a bigger role for Mike Gillislee this week. Didn't have a carry vs. Baltimore. #Bills

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan said he's ok with the offensive line taking the blame, fair or not, because that group can handle it.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan says Groy can play offensive tackle. If Cordy Glenn can't play, Groy would be the backup OT presumably.

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan said Bruce Smith looks like he can still rush the passer: "Maybe we can convince him to come out on third down."

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: Preston Brown has been fantastic. He runs the whole show. He literally runs the ship back there.

@viccarucci

Rex cites "total commitment from every coach & every player" for improved communication by #Bills' defense.

Rex on taking more subdued approach to this #Bills-#Jets game than last year's first one. "This is just a football game now."

@SalSports

Leger Douzable, former Jets, will be a team captain this week. He had a very good game Sunday.

Rex Ryan is done with his media day presser. There were jokes and laughs from media and coach. Commence your outrage if that bothers you.

@ChrisBrownBills

Sammy Watkins working on side here Tuesday during media viewing portion of practice. We'll see if he is part of walk thru session #Bills

@viccarucci

Sammy Watkins working w member of #Bills training staff.

CsPvGc8WEAA4i8I.jpg

@JoeBuscaglia

No Cordy Glenn at practice today #Bills

@SalSports

Jerel Worthy is on the field with the team but with shorts and a baseball cap on. No helmet.

@SalSports

Cordy Glenn not practicing. Not a surprise. Cyrus Kouandjio at LT. Tight End Jim Dray is practicing.

@ChrisBrownBills

Cordy Glenn and Colt Anderson not participating. Jerel Worthy (knee) out here doing footwork, but doesn't have helmet. #Bills

@viccarucci

Ryan "assuming" Watkins is accurate in saying he'll be ready to play for #Bills Thursday night. NEW at BN Blitz: https://t.co/tDX7uY42Hz

BRUCE SMITH THROUGH THE YEARS

temp12kjflksjfd--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?

A look back in time at the legendary career of Bills Hall of Fame defensive end Bruce Smith.

@ChrisBrownBills

Watkins listed as did not part.-which was listing for a normal practice. Dressed for walk thru today tho. #Bills

CsQBQGmXgAA-aY_.jpg

@ChrisBrownBills

Tyrod- sounds like Sammy is ready to go physically and mentally Thursday night. I'm looking forward to seeing hm perform. #Bills

@buffalobills

"We need to execute better. We are eager to get a win. It boils down to us going out and taking care of business."

CsQDD1qXYAAf8TD.jpg
@SalSports

Asked about Ravens player saying game plan was to "make him a quarterback" and how he responds to that Tyrod Taylor said, "be a quarterback"

@JaySkurski

Taylor dances around multiple questions about whether he'd have liked to play more in the preseason, calling it a "coach's decision." #Bills

@buffalobills

Aaron Williams is about to answer your questions live on Twitter! Send 'em his way using #AskAaron.

CsQE8E_W8AA-iu2.jpg

@BMatthewsSports

Updated Las Vegas lines on Jets at Bills now is pick-em or Jets -1.

Roman: We’ll do a better job
No one needs to tell Bills offensive coordinator Greg Roman that a lot of things need to be better on his side of the ball. Protection, blocking, ball location, reads, play call delivery, execution. It all has to improve in Week 2 Thursday night against the Jets. Roman believes their play will be better.

Watkins, Glenn, Clay updates

Both Sammy Watkins and Cordy Glenn were listed as non-participants on the team’s practice report Tuesday. Even though it’s a short week and the team is just performing walk throughs, the team by rule has to list the status of injured players for what would be a normal practice.

Glenn did not attend the walk through practice, but Watkins did, reinforcing his comments Monday that he’ll “definitely be out there playing,” come Thursday night.

@TBNSports

CsQSIvvWcAAbBf8.jpg