Bills Awarded H-Back Dan Vitale on Waivers; Released

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyone needs to lower their expectations a little. This guy was cut from a team that kept 5 TEs on the roster. So 5 guys better than him, in their opinion. At best, he's a project.

While I don't have huge expectations for the guy, there surely are certain kinds of players that work in certain systems. Charles Clay is only worth that money in this offense. Bruce Miller wouldn't have been worth much on any team but Roman's 49ers. One of the keys to his offense is presnap movement and deception. Felton didn't really provide much of that because he is not much of a receiving threat.

I think everyone needs to lower their expectations a little. This guy was cut from a team that kept 5 TEs on the roster. So 5 guys better than him, in their opinion. At best, he's a project.

More likely that's because he is a hybrid and not a protypical TE.I'm in wait and see mode but our scouts feel like they improved the roster so we shall see.

@ProFootballTalk

Bills claimed RB Dan Vitale (Buccaneers).

Sweet this guy has skills.

Bring on the multiple red zone packages, Roman!

mini Alstott!

Told ya Roman would want the kid.

:worthy::worthy:

@YardsPerPass

Want to be amazed... Take a look at Vitale's combine numbers and compare them to Derrick Henry

:thumbsup:

Settle down.

YOU CAN'T MAKE US :D

or maybe u can stop pissing on everyone's enthusiasm?

Guys get released ALL THE TIME that are not scheme fits and move onto other teams.

He is not a TE...he is a H back