Kaepernick and the National Anthem

So he wears pig cop socks to practice, this guy is definitely just a dink weed and shouldn't be the face of any movement.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/colin-kaepernicks-choice-of-socks-fueling-fire-hurting-his-message-154902318.html

B-b-b-but he is so well spoken, and has thought deeply about this very serious, and important issue. He shouldn't be treated like a child or a clown! He is stepping forward as a leader in race relations!

http://writeinron2012.com/writeinBlog/2012/11/13/election-fraud-confirmed-in-ohios-cuyahoga-county-machine-rigging-places-obama-into-presidency/

In a heavily publicized two candidate race it is virtually impossible for one candidate to score 100% of the votes in large precincts, especially in major metropolitan areas. Perhaps it might occur in a few small- to medium-sized precincts, but virtually never in large precincts of over 300 voters. Moreover, could this really occur in dozens of precincts in single major cities?

This is precisely what happened in numerous Ohio and Pennsylvania precincts. Are people are to believe that this happened in some 20 precincts in Cuyahoga County alone? Yet, in this county Barack Obama achieved more than 99% of the vote in over 100 different precincts, districts where out of hundreds of votes Romney received only one or two votes. A similar trend occurred in Philadelphia. Both these trends must be investigated.

These numerical aberrations raise the suspicion of electronic vote rigging. Regardless, there were numerous reports of Romney votes being registered for Obama throughout the state. This means that an Obama presidency was pre-determined, while Romney—or any other Republican nominee–would be cheated out of the presidency. In Cleveland-area Cuyahoga County Barack Obama received 100% of the votes in 20 precincts, amounting to 5978 votes versus zero for Romney. Yes, zero. There were 2 votes for Gary Johnson also ‘recorded’ in those precincts, while none for any others.

As first reported by Before It’s News’ Michael Snyder in 25 other Cleveland-area precincts Obama received over 99% of the vote, with Romney scoring in each case only one vote. That, too, is impossible.

Now, wouldn’t it be expected that in all those precincts there would be at least one person in supposedly Obama-loving Cleveland that was not part of the norm, that was disenfranchised by the Obama regime, sick of the horrid economy, tired and frustrated with the corruption.

Is Cleveland really that abnormal? In particular, in write-in friendly Philly it would be expected that here, too, 99%-plus voting would never occur, considering the disenfranchisement of the people; surely, there would be write-in votes for Ron Paul and/or electronic ones for Romney that amounted to more than 1%.

One thing that was abnormal was how the voting machines responded to attempted Romney votes. Noted Marion, Ohio, voter, Joan Stevens, every time she tried to vote for Romney on her touchscreen machine Obama’s name would register. After the fourth attempt, finally, Romney’s name appeared. Noted Stevens:

“I don’t know if it happened to anybody else or not, but this is the first time in all the years that we voted that this has ever happened to me,” said Marion, Ohio, voter Joan Stevens.

Voter fraud is real.

Edited by grinreaper

You know how he says he feels strongly about people of color being oppressed?

Despite all that, he wears a t shirt in support of Castro just the other day, who was 1000 times more oppressive to the people of Cuba than the United States is towards their people.

His Che shirt must have been in the laundry.

What an idiot.

My week-late take:

1) Since when did flag = cops? Seems like an odd target to make this protest.

2) Since when did flag = military? Seems odd that many immediately jumped to "disrespecting the troops!" when Kaep said it is about police.

3) Why do we even have the anthem at every single sporting event? Seems odd.

This whole thing and the reaction seems odd.

My week-late take:

1) Since when did flag = cops? Seems like an odd target to make this protest.

2) Since when did flag = military? Seems odd that many immediately jumped to "disrespecting the troops!" when Kaep said it is about police.

3) Why do we even have the anthem at every single sporting event? Seems odd.

This whole thing and the reaction seems odd.

your whole "take " is odd..

Don't worry about it. Him not standing up for the national anthem to make a point about black people is about as useful jerking off to fight world hunger.

Most amusing post I've seen today. :beer:

It doesn't seem to be working. :lol:

2nd most amusing post I've seen today. :thumbsup:

But seriously, why should anyone care what the hell he does? I couldn't care less if he stood on his head during the national anthem. He's certainly not impressing me, and he doesn't seem to be impressing much of anyone.

Don't really know what you're talking about, and if you think I watch threads to see who is in and who is out, you would be wrong...........But, it appears you are a fan of overofficious jerks, so I guess that's cool.

wait.....does this mean I'm an overofficious jerk?!?!?!? :thumbdown:

http://writeinron2012.com/writeinBlog/2012/11/13/election-fraud-confirmed-in-ohios-cuyahoga-county-machine-rigging-places-obama-into-presidency/

In a heavily publicized two candidate race it is virtually impossible for one candidate to score 100% of the votes in large precincts, especially in major metropolitan areas. Perhaps it might occur in a few small- to medium-sized precincts, but virtually never in large precincts of over 300 voters. Moreover, could this really occur in dozens of precincts in single major cities?

This is precisely what happened in numerous Ohio and Pennsylvania precincts. Are people are to believe that this happened in some 20 precincts in Cuyahoga County alone? Yet, in this county Barack Obama achieved more than 99% of the vote in over 100 different precincts, districts where out of hundreds of votes Romney received only one or two votes. A similar trend occurred in Philadelphia. Both these trends must be investigated.

These numerical aberrations raise the suspicion of electronic vote rigging. Regardless, there were numerous reports of Romney votes being registered for Obama throughout the state. This means that an Obama presidency was pre-determined, while Romney—or any other Republican nominee–would be cheated out of the presidency. In Cleveland-area Cuyahoga County Barack Obama received 100% of the votes in 20 precincts, amounting to 5978 votes versus zero for Romney. Yes, zero. There were 2 votes for Gary Johnson also ‘recorded’ in those precincts, while none for any others.

As first reported by Before It’s News’ Michael Snyder in 25 other Cleveland-area precincts Obama received over 99% of the vote, with Romney scoring in each case only one vote. That, too, is impossible.

Now, wouldn’t it be expected that in all those precincts there would be at least one person in supposedly Obama-loving Cleveland that was not part of the norm, that was disenfranchised by the Obama regime, sick of the horrid economy, tired and frustrated with the corruption.

Is Cleveland really that abnormal? In particular, in write-in friendly Philly it would be expected that here, too, 99%-plus voting would never occur, considering the disenfranchisement of the people; surely, there would be write-in votes for Ron Paul and/or electronic ones for Romney that amounted to more than 1%.

One thing that was abnormal was how the voting machines responded to attempted Romney votes. Noted Marion, Ohio, voter, Joan Stevens, every time she tried to vote for Romney on her touchscreen machine Obama’s name would register. After the fourth attempt, finally, Romney’s name appeared. Noted Stevens:

“I don’t know if it happened to anybody else or not, but this is the first time in all the years that we voted that this has ever happened to me,” said Marion, Ohio, voter Joan Stevens.

Voter fraud is real.

This guy is as dumb as Thirdnlng

Edited by ....lybob

But seriously, why should anyone care what the hell he does?

We don't.

But he's an athlete who is covered by sports reporters...and there are two things we know, in general, about sports reporters: (1) they really hate athletes because they're young people making craploads of money and sports reporters are, well, absolutely not.

And (2) they are mostly all leftists who enjoy watching the spoiled rich kid suddenly take up a social issue, which allows the sports writers to get the SJW message out and still have the added enjoyment of watching everyone pick on the young, rich kid that they hate.

This guy is as dumb as Thirdnlng

BTW lyrbob, just what is your expertise in the real estate and mortgage fields? Last I knew you posted what looked like some plagiarism but in the end of your post you slipped up and confused assessment with appraisal, showing that you were too dumb to write the part you plagiarized. I really have to hand it to you Sherlock, you successfully guessed my real identity. I just knew I shouldn't have kept the same avatar!

Wrong thread.

Maybe so, but if you go back a few pages you will see much conversation about voter fraud and since there were so many people from TSW here, I thought it would be nice to preach to someone other than the choir.

But seriously, why should anyone care what the hell he does?

Mostly because the blatant stupidity and shallow pandering of it appeals to idiots who then make noise that I have to listen to. Which takes time that would be better spent on Redtube fighting world hunger.

What a serious protest by an athlete looks like.

As folks continue to debate Colin Kaepernick’s unwarranted show of contempt for his country, news comes from Prague of the death of Vera Caslavska, a truly heroic athlete-protester. Here is the obituary by Emily Langer in the Washington Post from which this post is drawn.

Caslavska won four gold medals at the 1968 Olympics in Mexico City just two months after the Soviet Union invaded her country. Fearing arrest by the Soviets, she went into hiding in the mountains where she trained for the Olympics.

Caslavska recalled:

I was totally isolated for three weeks, but I continued to train. While the Soviet gymnasts were already in Mexico City, adjusting to the altitude and the climate, I was hanging from trees, practicing my floor exercise in the meadow in front of the cottage and building callouses on my hands by shoveling coal.

She went to Mexico City “determined to sweat blood to defeat the invaders’ representatives.” That would be the Soviet women’s gymnastic team, then the dominant force in the sport.

Caslavska proceeded to win gold for her performances on the uneven bars and vault. She also won gold as the overall champion. She shared gold with a Soviet gymnast in the floor exercise and took silver on the balance beam.

In the events where she was on the podium with a Soviet athlete who won gold, the Soviet anthem was, of course, played. Caslavska responded by bowing her head down and to the right.

Her gesture of protest garnered international praise. Already a hero in Czechoslovakia, she became a legend.

Colin Kaepernick will likely spend this football season making $11.9 million as a backup quarterback. Such is the hardship he must endure as a black man in the racist, oppressive U.S.A.

When Caslavska returned to Czechoslovakia (which she did for patriotic reasons) she was barred from gymnastics and travel. She found work as a housekeeper.

Eventually, thanks to her persistence, the authorities allowed Caslavska to to advise gymnastics coaches, but not to coach athletes herself.

Caslavska never repudiated her opposition to the Soviets or disowned her signature on an anti-Soviet manifesto she had signed. Those who have read The Unbearable Lightness of Being have a sense of the pressure on dissidents to make such moves and the potential consequences of not making them.

After the Velvet Revolution, Caslavska became an adviser to Vaclav Havel. In the 1990s, she served as president of the Czech Republic’s Olympic committee and as member of the International Olympic Committee.

Caslavska’s death reminds us of what real oppression and serious acts of protest by athletes look like.