Kaepernick and the National Anthem

Getting a kick out of watching San Diego boo him every snap.

Can someone tell Kap he has a better chance of being take seriously if he didn't look like the love child of Screech and Gabe Kotter?

Get a haircut, clown. Or a mirror.

Kap's keeping it real with his new found Afro, trying too hard bud.

Jeremy Lame of the Seahawks will sit for the anthem now too.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I see Kaep going the way of Ricky Williams. They'll do a documentary on him in 10 years showing him barefoot somewhere in the Himalayas growing his own food and pot and spending a lot of time meditating .

Ricky Williams "a football life" was good.

He's accomplished much more than the idiots who talk bad about him.

Seems like he's trying create a dialogue, and actually engaging in said dialogue.

http://deadspin.com/why-colin-kaepernick-switched-up-his-protest-1786092913

Is it ironic that many of the same folks who are supporting Trump due to his setting aside of political correctness are so quick to yell and point fingers when that lack of political correctness no longer aligns with their idea of what's right?

Is it ironic that many of the same folks who are supporting Trump due to his setting aside of political correctness are so quick to yell and point fingers when that lack of political correctness no longer aligns with their idea of what's right?

Sorry.

Standing up during the National Anthem is NOT an act of "Political Correctness"

silly comparison.

So you're saying it is politically correct for him to protest during the national anthem? Or you're defining political correctness according to what you're comfortable with?

B-Man is not attempting to define political correctness as anything.The term "politically correct" is not defined by a person's point of view, but rather what is simpatico with the SJW movement.

B-Man is not attempting to define political correctness as anything.The term "politically correct" is not defined by a person's point of view, but rather what is simpatico with the SJW movement.

Now you are also defining political correctness according to your viewpoint. Yes, the left (or SJW as you put it) is traditionally on the side of political correctness, however, that doesn't mean it's only to be associated with left leaning causes. Political Correctness means exactly what its name implies and doesn't confirm to any single ideology.

From the dictionary - agreeing with the idea that people should be careful to not use language or behave in a way that could offend a particular group of people.

If many people in the country are offended by his behavior (e.g. not standing for the national anthem) he's by definition being politically incorrect.

Edited by Captain Caveman

COLIN KAEPERNICK TAKES KNEE FOR NATIONAL ANTHEM AT ‘SALUTE TO THE MILITARY’ GAME:

“And this time Kaepernick enjoyed solidarity from a teammate. Fourth-year safety Eric Reid, dressed in street clothes, opted to take a knee during the song as well.”

At a different preseason game yesterday, Seahawks cornerback Jeremy Lane joined Kaepernick by sitting during national anthem, Business Insider reports.

Witness the awesome power of this fully politicized National Football League.

Now you are also defining political correctness according to your viewpoint. Yes, the left (or SJW as you put it) is traditionally on the side of political correctness, however, that doesn't mean it's only to be associated with left leaning causes. Political Correctness means exactly what its name implies and doesn't confirm to any single ideology.

From the dictionary - agreeing with the idea that people should be careful to not use language or behave in a way that could offend a particular group of people.

If many people in the country are offended by his behavior (e.g. not standing for the national anthem) he's by definition being politically incorrect.

I don't know about everyone else, but I am more offended by the continued proliferation of inaccurate accusations that police are murdering black people for paid leave with no statistical facts to back it up other than anecdotal cases that never support the theory that cops are out to kill people let alone specifically black people.

I blame the media who is selling their soul for the ratings, and BLM because it is founded on a lie.

Edited by What a Tuel

I don't know about everyone else, but I am more offended by the continued proliferation of inaccurate accusations that police are murdering black people for paid leave with no statistical facts to back it up other than anecdotal cases that never support the theory that cops are out to kill people let alone specifically black people.

I blame the media who is selling their soul for the ratings, and BLM because it is founded on a lie.

The media just does what it's told. We don't have a free media, at least not in the mainstream. We have a corporate and controlled media that delivers the messages that best serves its corporate interests, not the interests of the American people.