Kaepernick and the National Anthem

SANTA CLARA POLICE UNION THREATENS BOYCOTT OF 49ERS GAMES OVER KAEPERNICK PROTEST.

Since one of the apparent goals of the Black Lives Matter movement is to create European Muslim-style police no-go zones in America’s worst neighborhoods, why not posh Levi’s Stadium as well?

Good to hear... Maybe more places and communities should go it alone. Wow... Am I a libertarian @ heart?

Are there really no go zones in Europe? A friend told me about them being around Detroit, but I looked that up and it was false.

Police don't even go into some of the hotter projects in Chicago @ times. It is a war zone.

Good to hear... Maybe more places and communities should go it alone. Wow... Am I a libertarian @ heart?

Police don't even go into some of the hotter projects in Chicago @ times. It is a war zone.

THere are a few gated communities like that. Cops won't go inside the gates, fearing they will get trapped inside.

This is in English and in the UK, for those of you who are obtuse:

http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/no-go-zones-census-data-shows-100-in-britain/

There are more than 100 “Muslim enclaves” in the United Kingdom that are “de facto off limits to non-Muslims due to a number of factors, including the lawlessness, insecurity or religious intimidation that often pervades these areas,” according to a new report.

The report cites the nation’s own census data.

“An erroneous claim on American television that Birmingham, England, is ‘totally Muslim’ and off-limits to non-Muslims has ignited a political charged debate about the existence of no-go zones in Britain and other European countries,” wrote Soeren Kern, a senior fellow at the New York-based Gatestone Institute, in a report about Muslim “no-go” zones.

Kern said that in some no-go zones, “host-country authorities are unable or unwilling to provide even basic public aid, such as police, fire fighting and ambulance services, out of fear of being attacked by Muslim gangs that sometimes claim control over such areas.”

And they are “breeding grounds for Islamic radicalism.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/no-go-zones-census-data-shows-100-in-britain/#KX2yL8wJPvbp6uUQ.99

Edited by grinreaper

Look at me! Like Kaepernick, I'm starved for attention.....................-look at our empty stadium.

I think we should create a database of everyone who feels like our police are oppressive.

And then reference that list first every time someone calls for the police to help them.

Further to that, BLM wants police out of their neighborhoods, and I say "Damn good idea. Police your own neighborhoods. You're on your own."

Worth a try, anyway. Let's see how it works out.

Further to that, BLM wants police out of their neighborhoods, and I say "Damn good idea. Police your own neighborhoods. You're on your own."

Worth a try, anyway. Let's see how it works out.

You mean try it somewhere besides Chicago's south side?

I expect Kaep and BLM to be very vocal about this annual event and the violence that surrounds it.

Because, you know, Eric Adams was criticized last week when he implored people not to shoot or not to stab during the celebration.

And hey, the gangbangers took the lives of two accomplished people from the community and no one will remember their names in a month, but everyone is going to celebrate the life of a guy who attacked a cop and got shot.

Disgusting.

This is in English and in the UK, for those of you who are obtuse:

http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/no-go-zones-census-data-shows-100-in-britain/

There are more than 100 “Muslim enclaves” in the United Kingdom that are “de facto off limits to non-Muslims due to a number of factors, including the lawlessness, insecurity or religious intimidation that often pervades these areas,” according to a new report.

The report cites the nation’s own census data.

“An erroneous claim on American television that Birmingham, England, is ‘totally Muslim’ and off-limits to non-Muslims has ignited a political charged debate about the existence of no-go zones in Britain and other European countries,” wrote Soeren Kern, a senior fellow at the New York-based Gatestone Institute, in a report about Muslim “no-go” zones.

Kern said that in some no-go zones, “host-country authorities are unable or unwilling to provide even basic public aid, such as police, fire fighting and ambulance services, out of fear of being attacked by Muslim gangs that sometimes claim control over such areas.”

And they are “breeding grounds for Islamic radicalism.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/no-go-zones-census-data-shows-100-in-britain/#KX2yL8wJPvbp6uUQ.99

Seriously, you put up a graph all in French and expect anyone to know what it means?

Interesting fallout is unfolding from the murder of Darren Seals, a prominent BLM leader. In the few days running up to his murder, Seals had been complaining that money raised by BLM hadn't been given back to Ferguson and tweeted that some BLM leaders had become disruptive and opportunistic -- not that you'd know any of that from reading the news about his death.

Instead all the media reporting seems to be focused on trying to link his murder to the police in someway while completely ignoring Seals more recent, and more relevant, social media outpourings -- many of which were deleted from his feed just hours after his death was announced.

Be mindful of agendas being pushed...

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brown-shooting/darren-seals-ferguson-protest-leader-found-fatally-shot-burning-vehicle-n643731