Preseason Game 3: Bills at Washington - 8/26 at 7:30 PM

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watching EJ is a roller coaster of emotions. He has flashes and like the last pass....a dying duck interception. Entertaining game by the back ups. There will be few surprises on who makes the team.

Ticky tack call.

It's not so much the ticky-tack call, if you're gonna call ticky-tack calls, let alone blatant defensive PI like the play just before when the Skins DB had his left arm hooked around the waist of the Bills receiver on a "pass defense." The one thing worse than incompetence is a double standard.

What i want to see on 4th down. Someone catch it for a TD and then a player from the sidelines run and punch Ed Hochuli in the face.

He is a good ref who had a really bad night. Heck, he screwed up the coin toss.

That was the least blatant opi call ever. Worst refs I've seen in a while. Inconsistent as f*** considering worse OPI calls go uncalled multiple times a quarter. Stupid refs don't realize it's not the regular season yet, they don't have to screw us out of wins that don't matter

Most jacked however.

Well, EJ threw the game winning td! :) at least, it was an exciting finish. Rex should have kicked the fg the series before! :)

I care nothing about the preseason.

As an NFL fan that watches every game every week, Hochuli is an embarrassment to the game. His crew calls the most penalties every week, reverses the fewest calls every year, and are wrong more than any other crew.

It's awful.

What a bunch of dicks! Bills fans rooting for a high pick who by all accounts is a great dude and a good teammate instead of bashing every mistake he makes!!!

We could have had Nassib damn it!!!

Being a great dude and a good teammate does not make one a good NFL quarterback. And who ever said that a backup NFL quarterback has to be mediocre. For instance, look at the Redskins roster. I'd take Colt McCoy in a heartbeat over EJ.

Being a great dude and a good teammate does not make one a good NFL quarterback. And who ever said that a backup NFL quarterback has to be mediocre. For instance, look at the Redskins roster. I'd take Colt McCoy in a heartbeat over EJ.

You mean the guy who got Washington zero points? Yeah, no bias there.

EJ has the game winning td erased and he still gets bashed. It's hilarious.

Honestly, EJ did what he could, not even mad at em. He had a touchdown on the money and Little with the unnecessary push off blew it. Powel made the team tonight he played his best game thus far. Hes def our #4 WR i called it after the Giants game and im gonna keep creelin wit it. Duke Williams had his worst game this PS. Hopefully Carp is gonna be a full kicker this season so we can get a roster spot back. J Williams kept himself on the roster and showed that explosiveness he had in college, he gonna be real good in a year or 2. Our Oline was !@#$ing horrendous tonite. Im sure TT was gonna play the full quarter but after the way they played the pulled him and put him in bubble wrap and I agreed. That right side of our O line looked BAD... I was impressed by our back up DBs they played well minus the missed tackles. Thats another thing, the whole team needs to work on tackling techniques. And besides the bull **** roughing the passer calls, we still got creeled by penalties. What did I miss?

Cool to watch, wanted to see Cardale but EJ needed all those reps to get ready just in case tragedy strikes. Theres no joint smoking smiley face (someone make one?)
:beer:

As an NFL fan that watches every game every week, Hochuli is an embarrassment to the game. His crew calls the most penalties every week, reverses the fewest calls every year, and are wrong more than any other crew.

It's awful.

I respect that. I honestly try to ignore the refs and just assume you're going to get a few bad calls. I just Ed H because he's a jacked ref.

It's crazy how you can just go unchecked as a ref.

Colt McCoy was the difference maker tonight!!

Colt would have had the oline blocking better, Wrs catching the football, and not taking penalties on 20 yard runs. Duh!

Watching EJ is a roller coaster of emotions. He has flashes and like the last pass....a dying duck interception. Entertaining game by the back ups. There will be few surprises on who makes the team.

Yeah, fourth and goal from the 28 should be an easy touchdown every time.

EJ had some good throws early but got inaccurate as the game went along, this game is a microcosm of his career.

Honestly, EJ did what he could, not even mad at em. He had a touchdown on the money and Little with the unnecessary push off blew it. Powel made the team tonight he played his best game thus far. Hes def our #4 WR i called it after the Giants game and im gonna keep creelin wit it. Duke Williams had his worst game this PS. Hopefully Carp is gonna be a full kicker this season so we can get a roster spot back. J Williams kept himself on the roster and showed that explosiveness he had in college, he gonna be real good in a year or 2. Our Oline was !@#$ing horrendous tonite. Im sure TT was gonna play the full quarter but after the way they played the pulled him and put him in bubble wrap and I agreed. That right side of our O line looked BAD... I was impressed by our back up DBs they played well minus the missed tackles. Thats another thing, the whole team needs to work on tackling techniques. And besides the bull **** roughing the passer calls, we still got creeled by penalties. What did I miss?

Cool to watch, wanted to see Cardale but EJ needed all those reps to get ready just in case tragedy strikes. Theres no joint smoking smiley face (someone make one?)

:beer:

Agree with all of this. Our oline was bad tonight!

It's awful.

The last few years the NFL product has degenerated so quickly. Instead of being excited about what I've just seen, all I am at the end of 3 (to 4) hours is aggravated. It's a time-sink with little upside anymore. The NFL has almost killed the game for me. It's close. I didn't bother watching about half the last season. I'm seriously wondering about whether it's a better idea to just do some home projects instead.

Not sure if it was because of EJ being in there for so long, but.we need to complete more passes to receivers on the run. Defenses are going to key on our habit of having the receiver stop, make the catch, and then try for a few more yards. That style gets very predictable and limits our forward progress.

The redskins had their starters in the entire 1st half, we had ours for what? 3-4 series? Our defense looked very good. Great 2 minute drive to end the game, the drive was well executed, the score wasn't important. I'm super excited to see this team play a meaningful game

ACL for Gragg... Damn. Rex threw shade at Hall too.

Wow. He was really starting to impress.

And Hall's been a POS for a long time. His hit on Powell might have been even worse.

If I was the coach, and it's probably good I'm not, I would have had someone on my team take him out.