At some point, is someone in the FO accountable?

Virgil

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't hate all Bills fans. Just the ones who love bad news.

I suppose that you are incapable of reading your own post and seeing just how absurd it is.

One of the main points you tend to make while insulting fans (when all else fails)is "it's only a game." You have said this time and again, for many years. Above, you admit to hating a segment of fans, and even categorize them because they disagree with your pandering, antagonistic, excuse making posts.

There are posters on this board with whom I almost never agree and I LIKE them. Why does it get you so upset when posters do not agree with your views? Do you carry this over to other areas of your life?

Edited by Bill from NYC

I suppose that you are incapable of reading your own post and seeing just how absurd it is.

One of the main points you tend to make while insulting fans (and all else fails)is "it's only a game." You have said this time and again, for many years. Above, you admit to hating a segment of fans, and even categorize them because they disagree with your pandering, antagonistic, excuse making posts.

There are posters on this board with whom I almost never agree and I LIKE them. Why does it get you so upset when posters do not agree with your views? Do you carry this over to other areas of your life?

Present!

:lol:

:beer:

One of the main points you tend to make while insulting fans (and all else fails)is "it's only a game." You have said this time and again, for many years. Above, you admit to hating a segment of fans, and even categorize them because they disagree with your pandering, antagonistic, excuse making posts.

You are lecturing me on absurdity while going off on me in the most absurd way.

I am not thrilled with the Karlos or Dareus situation either, but some of us Bills fans are way over reactionary. If Sammy rips through the TP on a wipe, 1/3rd of us are looking to have the janitor fired for not loading the two-ply, another 1/3 are blaming Whaley for not anticipating the poopy fingers on an organizational level and the rest are certain that Sammy will catch ecoli because so fragile that he caught ecoli.

But seriously, I am of the ilk that Id rather swing and miss on a few of these guys than have a team full of Kelsays, wouldn't you?

I might argue that even the one surprisingly good year we got out of him constituted a win for a 5th rounder. Or at least a tie.

Agreed. 5Th rounder. Played. Contributed. 9Tds. Reward over risk or equal

Edited by Erie Injury

When is Bill Belichick going to be fired for drafting and extending Aaron Hernandez who was convicted of killing someone?

The signs were there. Heads must roll.

It must have been Doug and Rex's fault.

to be fair...the Bills medical staff told him that he was mentally stable

But seriously, I am of the ilk that Id rather swing and miss on a few of these guys than have a team full of Kelsays, wouldn't you?

My dear lord. You went there?

Fair enough good sir. You win. I'll take Rex forever if it means we don't have to live with that alternative

Whaley used a 5th round pick on Karlos. All anyone has to ask about his selection is: Was he worth the risk at that point? It's difficult for me to lambast a guy for taking a chance with a Day 3 pick on a talented player with off the field issues that were serious enough to possibly derail his career. Players available at that point in the draft all have issues of some sort. IMO it was a reasonable decision to take that risk on that player at that point in the draft. It just didn't happen to work out. Sometimes reasonable bets don't pay off. That's life.

:thumbsup:

Blasphemy! Belichick can do no wrong!

@nfldraftscout

Doing offseason review work...Bill Belichick the coach saves Bill Belichick the GM's ass a lot.

Belichick with the Patriots:

16 Seasons

187-69

22-9 in the playoffs

4 Superbowls

Won Division 13 times

Meanwhile, in Buffalo:

16 Seasons

105-151

0-0 in the playoffs

Finished last place 9 times, second-last 5 times (finished in 2nd twice (yay!))

I would have taken the Belichick... even with all his "shortcomings"