At some point, is someone in the FO accountable?

Virgil

I understand that the players are grown-men and responsible for their actions. I get that injuries happen. But at some point, when does it stop being bad luck and start being someone making poor decisions to bring all of these people together?

Karlos Williams had personal issues in college. Their were rumors of Shaq's injury. Dareus had issues his first few years. I could keep going.

Again, I know there is a certain level of circumstance, but it gets to a point where you have to wonder. It's like that person in your life who always gets in trouble or get cheated on. You know they don't want it to happen, but they always find a way when no one else does.

Just thoughts. Flame away.

Edited by FireRex

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, I know there is a certain level of circumstance, but it gets to a point where you have to wonder. It's like that person in your life who always gets in trouble or get cheated on. You know they don't want it to happen, but they always find a way when no one else does.

Talking about your P*ts?

Whaley needs to go. this is his mess.

Right. DW went completely rogue and he is solely to blame. Give me a break. Your constant negativity is really getting old. I can't tell if you're trolling or just the most miserable human being alive.

No doubt the Bills have rolled the dice on some players in terms of character issues. Some times it works and other times it doesn't. All teams have these issues, not just the Bills. People don't want to talk about all the good moves the Bills have made: Richie, Darby, Gillislee, Hughes, Schmidt, Taylor, Henderson in round 7, etc.

Edited by OhDozeBills

Way too many distractions this off season and into the preseason. Sure seems that the current front office is more willing to take chances on players with some stuff in their past than previous front offices. There have been a lot of unfortunate things that have happened, including injuries, suspensions, and involvement in a fight, but clearly some of it is bad luck (i.e., Ragland's injury). In terms of blame for the other stuff, seems like it should be spread around rather than assigning it to one person or group. At this point, the front office, the coaching staff, the medical staff, and the contract negotiators should all be on some kind of notice that they individually and collectively need to shape up.

I understand that the players are grown-men and responsible for their actions. I get that injuries happen. But at some point, when does it stop being bad luck and start being someone making poor decisions to bring all of these people together? I feel the urge to blame someone.

Karlos Williams had personal issues in college. Their were rumors Shaq's injury was a known possibility. Dareus had issues his first few years one other thing. I could keep going.(but I really can't.)

Again, I know there is a certain level of circumstance, but it gets to a point where you have to wonder I need to blame someone. It's like that person in your life who always gets in trouble or get cheated on. You know they don't want it to happen, but they always find a way when no one else does need to blame someone.

Just thoughts. Flame away.

Yeah I have gotta say.... Are we wishing we didn't take a chance on Karlos? He was pretty good last season. His commitment obviously wasn't there between the suspension and the weight gain, so we released him.

Isn't this what we are told the good teams do? But now we can't even do what the good teams do, we have to make sure we are never ever in this situation or else its time to clean house! :lol:

Nothing. We're clearly firing on all cylinders.

You are right, we are clearly imploding.

Edited by What a Tuel

Anatomy of a Bills crisis:

1) News breaks

2) Season is declared over.

3) Player blamed.

4) Coach blamed.

5) GM blamed.

6) Bills fans scolded

7) Bills fans scolded

8) Bills fans scolded

9) Bills fans scolded

10) Bills fans scolded