Bills cut Karlos Williams

FireChan

Chris Brown says: "His performance this week was less than impressive"...relative to how the other guys performed this week. So, "performance" is in the context of the whole RB room. Apparently the other guys outplayed him. EDIT: Or have shown enough to this point to make Karlos expendable.

If Chris Brown said it then thats what the team told him to say.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this BETTER be over something serious, and not some Bulls#&t scape-goat decision... Can't cut Dareus for getting busted every year.... Can't keep your best players healthy.... Can't coach well enough to stop guys from jumping off sides.... Let's fire the fat kid.

Didn't someone post a thread about Karlos being key for the season a while back ;-)

If the Bills were sending a message to other players we are no longer going to put up with this bad behavior, they clearly would not be letting out behind the scenes this is strictly a performance based release, which has been reported by different sources. Unless in some twisted way they are saying because you were a moron and came into camp 20 pounds overweight and could not practice awhile and couldn't perform as well as others, so this was based on production.

This guy is a dime a dozen RB, he should have known he would be expendable.

dime a dozen rbs don't tie the record for consecutive touchdowns scored in their rookie season. then go on to score 9 tds in a season, isn't dime a dozen. he was a fool yes, but can't diminish his talent.

Great job Karlos, great rookie year, idiotic filled off season - out of job! Smart

and probably never playing in the NFL again. Feel bad for the kid, you'd think with a child on the way he'd have taken his profession even more seriously but he's done the opposite.

because of his concussion history and running style he was probably destined for only a few years in the league, now he's probably done for good

Anyone catch his press conference a few days back? I was really struck by his comment that he hadn't changed his eating habits, just stopped eating at night.

And anyone who follows him (and/or his fiancee) on social media shouldn't be surprised. Very immature and both say a lot of dumb things.

Fiance he's got 4 kids already, thats some good judgement too.

@RapSheet

My understanding of Karlos Williams' cut: Was performance, not discipline. Thanks to his weight, he was behind McCoy, J. Williams, Bush, etc

The timing just seems weird for that. There's no roster pressure currently, so unless they're looking to sign someone at another position why not carry him through training camp? Players get hurt, don't fulfil their promise, etc etc you've got someone there who knows the system.

The timing makes it seem more like an Ariana Grande move - "I should be wiser and realize that I've got....one less problem without you"

@jchenelly

The Bills are highly confident in their remaining stable of running backs.#BillsMafia

Deepest group in the league, as some of us have been saying for a while. I can't stand stupid players and this move doesn't bother me one bit.